Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
nope. just teasing of ntr but no actual.
they are tons of ntr game right now , i'm happy we don't have that here. (i respect all ntr lover )

Also i find that the story , and most importantly the sisters , are not well suited for ntr , expect maybe for the "other" girls
I could imagine some rework for one or two girls but not for the two main one .

Anyways , i hope i will have acces to the whole game , i still haven't play the chapter 19 and epilogue. I will wait a free or a complete version of the game. I'm thinking of playing the whole game again , i don't remenbered well of it , expect that it's a good one , maybe the main character recover too quickly from his social anxiety but it was a good thematic (i know people are here for sex but i'm not only here for that , so the trauma of the main character was somewhat interesting for me , especialy on the impact it have on the relationship with the 2 main girls)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyways , i hope i will have acces to the whole game , i still haven't play the chapter 19 and epilogue.
game is completed and ep19 is available for free on devs site but its browser version since atm and unlikely in future either there isn't official offline version and doubt any1 makes unofficial offline either. epilogues won't be released for free atm.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
game is completed and ep19 is available for free on devs site but its browser version since atm and unlikely in future either there isn't official offline version and doubt any1 makes unofficial offline either. epilogues won't be released for free atm.
I don't mind paying for this game. After all , i play for free 18 chapters , the game was good so developers deserve money for their hard work , especialy when the game is finished (even if one of them is dead if i understand correctly ). I don't like the browser version of any game but maybe i should go with that because it been years since i'm waiting .

A steam release could be a good idea but i understand the fact that it's not always an option dev wanted to try . Anyways , thanks for the answer .

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
im trying to play the browser official version but i have like 5 fps on chrome w10 and the cpu goes crazy, anyone else with this problem?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
100% finished and all are playable on lj's site except epilogues, each chapter takes hour or 2 to play so .............
If it is 100% finished, then why doesn't it have the "completed" tag?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If it is 100% finished, then why doesn't it have the "completed" tag?
THAT you need to ask from F95 mods and admins (i have reported once after ep19 came out that completed tag is needed but got Request denied), devs aren't in control of thread. ep19 is freely playable and story ends there so game complete.

BsGoat

Feb 1, 2019
not needed since it's up to player what choices he makes.
A WT would still be nice given that choices matter in what scenes you get and some choices might even close future content completely. (like not dating Lauren) as I'm typing this I'm discovering how old this post really is (it popped up when I googled)... heck it's even pre covid... and I'm also realizing that point in time the game hadn't gotten so far that choices really had a huge impact soo me replying here makes even less sense, but heck I'm still gonna post it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A WT would still be nice given that choices matter in what scenes you get and some choices might even close future content completely. (like not dating Lauren) as I'm typing this I'm discovering how old this post really is (it popped up when I googled)... heck it's even pre covid... and I'm also realizing that point in time the game hadn't gotten so far that choices really had a huge impact soo me replying here makes even less sense, but heck I'm still gonna post it
maybe but unless rejects girl then choices lead to sex sooner or later.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Well that's just weird....I had a zip of ep1-12 waiting to be unpacked and I came in here to see if there was a mod/walkthrough (not found yet) and I see the game is completed (downloading the other bits now). So I open up episode 1 to find it know my character name already (I use my own name all the time)...so I thought, that's weird right. Then I notice I have three save games, but cannot find hide nor hair of a folder anywhere that I would have put it or anywhere that a download or unzip would have gone to. Could there be another name it was called in episode 1? I played a little over 4 months ago last time, not sure why I stopped though (I do have like 20 other games I haven't even started yet and 40 or more started or played up to their current endings)...
So, sorry if this is a repeat, is there a mod or pdf walkthrough somewhere...I'll have a look but dinner is calling me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, sorry if this is a repeat, is there a mod or pdf walkthrough somewhere...I'll have a look but dinner is calling me.
no any kind of wt since not needed due choices are quite obvious. just a warning that downloadable episodes aren't officials and saves might not work with online versions and ep19 hasn't been cracked yet as offline version.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
no any kind of wt since not needed due choices are quite obvious. just a warning that downloadable episodes aren't officials and saves might not work with online versions and ep19 hasn't been cracked yet as offline version.
Yeah, it's weird as I had a single zip with everything it it...it also had the save files for all 18 episodes (I assume 19 is something I'd have to pay for). Seems I got to the end of this some time back and completely forgot about it...but baffled why I would have zipped it all together.....can't remember much of it, but I see it was the one where the MC is/was a skier and there was something about a therapist and some oily nerd...but even though I have saves for each available ending I can't remember if I beat the crap out of that nerd or he got sent to jail/killed. maybe I'll go back and have a look later.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
19 is free too but only online version as of now.

if you want spoilers then search thread for nerd's faith.

RobbDiggity

Jun 4, 2020
Is it hard to crack ? not Denuvo level right ?
It's not hard, just tedious. I am also not sure if this falls under "cracked". Basically there are multiple options (in this case, Electron) that allow you to create an application that is basically just a web browser that can run local files. Once you play through the online version of the game, all of the files are in your browser cache. So basically you extract your browser cache into the proper folder, modify a couple of files that point you to the proper html file that launches the game for that chapter and you have a working offline version.

The tedious part is that, while it normally loads all the graphics into browser cache as long as you run the game and go through each path, it does not always download the sound files unless you go click-by-click. If you try to use the skip button to speed up the process, you will miss a lot of the .ogg files that play. The offline version will still run fine without those, but you will be missing some sound effects or music. Also, you HAVE to play through each path. If any of the graphic files are missing, the game will just show the "Downloading Assets" screen for good.

I just pulled down the versions I ported a while back and realized that I could probably make this into 1 file with a Table of Contents/Chapter List feature in the menu that would let you load any chapter without closing/re-opening the "app". I might play with that to see if that resolves the issue of having to manually backup/restore across chapters.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
It's not hard, just tedious. I am also not sure if this falls under "cracked". Basically there are multiple options (in this case, Electron) that allow you to create an application that is basically just a web browser that can run local files. Once you play through the online version of the game, all of the files are in your browser cache. So basically you extract your browser cache into the proper folder, modify a couple of files that point you to the proper html file that launches the game for that chapter and you have a working offline version.

The tedious part is that, while it normally loads all the graphics into browser cache as long as you run the game and go through each path, it does not always download the sound files unless you go click-by-click. If you try to use the skip button to speed up the process, you will miss a lot of the .ogg files that play. The offline version will still run fine without those, but you will be missing some sound effects or music. Also, you HAVE to play through each path. If any of the graphic files are missing, the game will just show the "Downloading Assets" screen for good.

I just pulled down the versions I ported a while back and realized that I could probably make this into 1 file with a Table of Contents/Chapter List feature in the menu that would let you load any chapter without closing/re-opening the "app". I might play with that to see if that resolves the issue of having to manually backup/restore across chapters.
You have emulating skills ?

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes