xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Has this game been abandoned? I started playing it back in 2019 and got up to episode/chapter 18. I haven't seen anything updating it past that for two years now. I really enjoyed the game although I seriously wish the MC would just beat the living crap out of the idiot(trying hard not to give any spoilers) and be done with it. If that P.O.S. says one more time how he controls what I do I will seriously start breaking stuff.

Love-Joint is delighted to announce that Double Homework - Episode 19 will be released for free this Christmas!
We understand that it’s been a long time since the last free release, but this past year has been a difficult one for the team. We now have a smaller team than we used to, working under a smaller budget, all while launching a whole new game inside a new engine - these things, and more, all factor into why the wait has been a bit longer.
To everyone who has stuck by us in the last year and shown us love, we thank and appreciate you - we hope you enjoy Episode 19 when you play it next month.
If you would like to support the team, check out our where you can gain instant access to , along with all episodes of our new ongoing game Shale Hill Secrets.
Keep your eyes peeled next month for the release! Joining our is the best place to be alerted about upcoming installments.
Thank you for your continued support and patience,
The Love-Joint Team.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea ep 19 (no epilogues) should come out this upcoming weekend.

game is finished as of months ago.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Double Homework - Episode 19 has been released for free!

1520418_DH_19_preview.png

Hello guys!

We know this took longer than usual, but with all the changes we were forced to make in the studio and along with the new game, our small team had to have 200% of it’s attention focused exclusively on Shale Hill Secrets. We hope you understand.

Anyways, now it’s time to play! In this chapter you will have a lot of fun, since this is by far the longest episode – text and image wise – in the whole Double Homework series. Well, you will see for yourself, right?

Hopefully you all enjoy this final release of DH! If you aren’t part of our community yet, consider becoming a supporter! Our team is committed to creating quality story driven games. With more people onboard, we are surely going to have more resources to keep pushing.

If you have enjoyed DH, or even DFD - . This helps us continue to make quality driven content!

Merry Christmas and enjoy the game!

yeah3x2

Jul 27, 2018
In episode 19 (ending of episode 18), is it possible to swap which redhead is getting blackmailed by Dennis? If so, what choices affect it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
In episode 19 (ending of episode 18), is it possible to swap which redhead is getting blackmailed by Dennis? If so, what choices affect it?
Its been to long now since I played but I don't you get the choice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What I mean is, are there variables (decisions in previous chapters) that could potentially affect who was on the bed?
Like I said I don't think so but its been a very long time since I played.
It really does not matter because MC puts a stop to it anyway.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What I mean is, are there variables (decisions in previous chapters) that could potentially affect who was on the bed?
no but my memory tells that at end of ep18 diff. redhead was in bed than was in ep19.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update on 2/3 endings (didn't play 3rd since doubt it would been much different) and now i'm gonna miss even more of those cute redheads and others. won't miss dennis or his dad at all. end gave me urge to see epilogues too.

scrshots:

1. yea sure, we totally were friends with dennis.
2. yea sure, he was very kind.
3. yea sure, he was total saint.
4. she's schoolholic.
5. i'm gonna miss those 2.

Nov 10, 2019
very nice update on 2/3 endings (didn't play 3rd since doubt it would been much different) and now i'm gonna miss even more of those cute redheads and others. won't miss dennis or his dad at all. end gave me urge to see epilogues too.

scrshots:

1. yea sure, we totally were friends with dennis.
2. yea sure, he was very kind.
3. yea sure, he was total saint.
4. she's schoolholic.
5. i'm gonna miss those 2.
Yeah best pair of "roommates" ever

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not sure what Ricky | Love-Joint et co did on ch19 but loading times were fraction of what they were in ch1-18 (no more coffeebreaks while waits game to load next scenes.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes