cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea ep 19 (no epilogues) should come out this upcoming weekend.

game is finished as of months ago.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Double Homework - Episode 19 has been released for free!

1520418_DH_19_preview.png

Hello guys!

We know this took longer than usual, but with all the changes we were forced to make in the studio and along with the new game, our small team had to have 200% of it’s attention focused exclusively on Shale Hill Secrets. We hope you understand.

Anyways, now it’s time to play! In this chapter you will have a lot of fun, since this is by far the longest episode – text and image wise – in the whole Double Homework series. Well, you will see for yourself, right?

Hopefully you all enjoy this final release of DH! If you aren’t part of our community yet, consider becoming a supporter! Our team is committed to creating quality story driven games. With more people onboard, we are surely going to have more resources to keep pushing.

If you have enjoyed DH, or even DFD - . This helps us continue to make quality driven content!

Merry Christmas and enjoy the game!

yeah3x2

Jul 27, 2018
In episode 19 (ending of episode 18), is it possible to swap which redhead is getting blackmailed by Dennis? If so, what choices affect it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In episode 19 (ending of episode 18), is it possible to swap which redhead is getting blackmailed by Dennis? If so, what choices affect it?
Its been to long now since I played but I don't you get the choice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What I mean is, are there variables (decisions in previous chapters) that could potentially affect who was on the bed?
Like I said I don't think so but its been a very long time since I played.
It really does not matter because MC puts a stop to it anyway.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What I mean is, are there variables (decisions in previous chapters) that could potentially affect who was on the bed?
no but my memory tells that at end of ep18 diff. redhead was in bed than was in ep19.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update on 2/3 endings (didn't play 3rd since doubt it would been much different) and now i'm gonna miss even more of those cute redheads and others. won't miss dennis or his dad at all. end gave me urge to see epilogues too.

scrshots:

1. yea sure, we totally were friends with dennis.
2. yea sure, he was very kind.
3. yea sure, he was total saint.
4. she's schoolholic.
5. i'm gonna miss those 2.

Nov 10, 2019
very nice update on 2/3 endings (didn't play 3rd since doubt it would been much different) and now i'm gonna miss even more of those cute redheads and others. won't miss dennis or his dad at all. end gave me urge to see epilogues too.

scrshots:

1. yea sure, we totally were friends with dennis.
2. yea sure, he was very kind.
3. yea sure, he was total saint.
4. she's schoolholic.
5. i'm gonna miss those 2.
Yeah best pair of "roommates" ever

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not sure what Ricky | Love-Joint et co did on ch19 but loading times were fraction of what they were in ch1-18 (no more coffeebreaks while waits game to load next scenes.

yeah3x2

Jul 27, 2018
Nice for the team to release the final episode, playing from the start to feel more immersed. Now that the story is complete, would anyone mind sharing the 2 bonuses that are not included in the "Bonus Galleries" and have not been posted in this thread?

1) December 2020 Bonus with Amy

2) Ma 2021 Bonus with Amy/Morgan, Tamara/Rachel, Lauren/Johanna (this one sounds great!)

Thanks a lot in advance, and thanks to Zephrah for posting the other ones (could we bother you one last time? ;)). Will wait and see what game LJ has in store after Shale Hill - when they said they plan to release a more easy-going one I was hoping for less drama, but there is even more than before (each to their own, just not my thing).
Just wanted to mention the January ( ) and February 2021 ( ) Bonuses as well :) Also, they mention a photoshoot and special wallpapers of Johanna and Tamara... :oops:

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes