Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Some on here thinks its ntr even if a girl you don't have a love interest in yet is having sex with someone else.
Also some on here think if a girl had sex even before MC meets her its NTR.
I wouldn't classify those as NTR, nor would I classify it as such if the MC is the one who somehow causes the love interest to sleep with someone else. I wouldn't particularly want that scenario, but from the MC's standpoint it definitely wouldn't be NTR in my mind.

I wouldn't count a father sleeping with a mother who is a love interest as NTR, since that's an established relationship that obviously has been going on since before the MC was born. Although if the father was out of the picture because he had left, then suddenly returns after the MC has developed a romantic interest in the mother, I could see that as NTR.

If the MC traveled back in time before the parents met, and romanced the mom, and then the future dad suddenly appeared... I could kind of see that as NTR, even if it would create a paradox or invite the appearance of the Temporal Variance Authority. I kind of want to play that game though. A Back to the Future variation, but Marty is actually interested in boning his Mom before his dad can.

For a lot of other stuff that gets classified as NTR, a broad definition often gets used because we don't yet have a good term or tagging system for "if you don't like NTR, this will probably bug you too" or "this seems to be leading into NTR territory". Other tags get used somewhat liberally, like incest or rape. A strict definition of incest might be close blood-relation, but in practice it gets applied to step family or adopted children and the like. Similarly, the rape tag may get applied because someone tries to rape someone, but the legal definition of rape does not occur. If someone is looking to avoid rape-y stuff, they'd want to avoid that though. The tags exist not just as a "this has the kink you want" service, but also as a content advisory.

The tag system could use an overhaul, but then we'd potentially end up with an obscene number of tags to describe various obscene acts and kinks.

Reactions: a1fox3

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
In need of help - DLd the OFFLINE version from the 1st page here, but it doesn't seem to want to start?
(All Episodes 1-12), the Ep 13-18 seperatley.

Keeps telling me that there's no internet connection or something (which is true of the pc I was playing on).
Why would it need one if it's an OFFLINE version (ffs)

Does anyone know what the problem would be?

Edit: Tried Ep13, this seems to start ok.
Do I have to DL Ep 1 through 12 from the separate offline links on the 1st page, rather than getting 'All Episodes 1-12' as 1 file?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In need of help - DLd the OFFLINE version from the 1st page here, but it doesn't seem to want to start?
(All Episodes 1-12), the Ep 13-18 seperatley.

Keeps telling me that there's no internet connection or something (which is true of the pc I was playing on).
Why would it need one if it's an OFFLINE version (ffs)

Does anyone know what the problem would be?

Edit: Tried Ep13, this seems to start ok.
Do I have to DL Ep 1 through 12 from the separate offline links on the 1st page, rather than getting 'All Episodes 1-12' as 1 file?
try dling ep1 offline and playing it w/o internet.

Reactions: namelessone22

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
At the risk of sounding TOTALLY clueless...what exactly does NTR mean?
It means cheating or being unfaithful in a story. As far as I know, cheating in the past is not technically NTR however a lot of people still count it as that. While it goes for both men and women a lot of people only count women cheating as NTR and some only count if a woman is cheating with a man.

Some even count woman having sexual relationship with anybody but the MC as NTR even if that woman and the MC never was a thing at that point or it happened a long time before the game started because in some players mind all women in a game belongs to the MC.

One thing to know is that a lot of players are really sensitive when it comes to NTR.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Double Homework - Episode 19 | Free Release Coming This Christmas!

DH_19_preview.png
Love-Joint is delighted to announce that Double Homework – Episode 19 will be released for free this Christmas!

We understand that it’s been a long time since the last free release, but this past year has been a difficult one for the team. We now have a smaller team than we used to, working under a smaller budget, all while launching a whole new game inside a new engine – these things, and more, all factor into why the wait has been a bit longer.

To everyone who has stuck by us in the last year and shown us love, we thank and appreciate you – we hope you enjoy Episode 19 when you play it next month.

If you would like to support the team, check out our where you can gain instant access to , along with all episodes of our new ongoing game Shale Hill Secrets.

Keep your eyes peeled next month for the release! Joining our is the best place to be alerted about upcoming instalments.

Thank you for your continued support and patience,
The Love-Joint Team.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
That's positive news and it proves those wrong that suggested you would dishonor Palmer's principles and not ever (or not any time soon) release the episode. As I get it, this does not include the epilogues, or does it? If not, is there any plan about those? Doesn't have to be any exact date, just asking whether you have any plans (e.g., do you plan to release them at the same time or individually) yet or will decide about this later on.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
That's positive news and it proves those wrong that suggested you would dishonor Palmer's principles and not ever (or not any time soon) release the episode. As I get it, this does not include the epilogues, or does it? If not, is there any plan about those? Doesn't have to be any exact date, just asking whether you have any plans yet or will decide about this later on.
I have always (here, on Discord and on our blog) said that it will come for free, so I'm not sure where it came from really of people saying that it wont happen at all. It was a difficult year for us, things are very different than they were for us back then meaning things changed slightly, but we'd never not release it free at all.

Regarding the epilogues, we have no current plans to release those - we created them as a bonus to thank supporters who followed us over to our new page when we lost Palmer's and to give them something in-between the wait for the start of our new game.

Reactions: Corambis

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
I have always (here, on Discord and on our blog) said that it will come for free, so I'm not sure where it came from really of people saying that it wont happen at all. It was a difficult year for us, things are very different than they were for us back then meaning things changed slightly, but we'd never not release it free at all.

Regarding the epilogues, we have no current plans to release those - we created them as a bonus to thank supporters who followed us over to our new page when we lost Palmer's and to give them something in-between the wait for the start of our new game.
Thank you for your answer. I too don't get why people would say that, but the idea has certainly been floating around in the past.
Regarding the epilogues, I get your reasoning, although it seems to deviate from what you said before:
The epilogues will be released for free, but at this time we don't know when. We did release the ending of DFD with the epilogues, but for DH we have no yet planned anything that far along yet.
cxx: How about reading like two posts prior :FacePalm:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
That's fair. Regardless, glad that the game will feel whole now with the proper end to the story and provide the much needed closure to what Palmer had started. Best of luck with the development of the new game.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
I am currently at chapter 8. Johanna asking about last night with Tamara. I am looking at victorious Tamara expression and i am like:"You think its fun,eh?" and chose "We made out in one of the booths." Her reaction is priceless:"Uhhhhh...". :)
P.S. I am trying to be a mister Nice Guy, but Tamara's smug smile triggered me. Finally, i am able to trigger her back. ;)
Now about the game: it would be nice if devs just do it as kinetic novel instead adding choices, which 70% of time doesn't matter.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Where can I get a link to download all episodes at once, instead of having to do all 18 individually?
Edit: where is the walkthrough mod for all of them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where can I get a link to download all episodes at once, instead of having to do all 18 individually?
Edit: where is the walkthrough mod for all of them?
nowhere unless some1 packs all in 1 packet. no wt-mod now or never.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So does choice matter here or not? like the deal with dennis in chap 4
choices matter little regarding what scenes you see but other than that not much, can take dennis *cough*asshole*cough* offer but better pull out on that offer later.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes