linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I played the first 3 episodes a good while ago and i had the intention to play it again and keep going, but i've read a little bit of the thread and i have a question, for how many episodes does the psychological manipulation-notNTR-notCucking or wathever you wanna call it goes on? I just dislike writters manipulation of kinks and doing just to get a response.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So you mean to tell me I have to download this episode by episode????
oh yea baby or play browser version (still have to open tab for each version) and saves aren't compatible between unofficial offlines and official onlines so once ep19+epis get released you better hope that that who made offlines is gonna make those again.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
I absolutely love this game, the story, character development, and the visuals are fantastic. Unfortunately we're only able to play up to episode 19, and 18 left us on a huge cliffhanger. When I get home today I'm gonna be purchasing whatever tier I have to, to be able to play the last episode as well as both epilogues to see the endings.

Reactions: Corambis

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I'm currently playing chapter 1 of the game (offline version) and I have a few questions
1. Is it possible to take a screenshot in the game like with Renpy?
2. While using the search function I found that there could be ntr in the game, is it confirmed?
3. I know that chapter 19 has been released on Patreon, does the devs say anything on when it will be public (especially the offline version)?
Thanks in advance

Jan 28, 2019
I hate to say this, but this game is frustrating the hell out of me.

I'm only on episode 3, so maybe this gets better. But right now, the game has three huge flaws, and ALL involved choices.

1) There are very few choices, so it feels like a kinetic novel more than a game.
2) There are many instances where we should be given choices, and we are not.
3) Most choices seem pointless. Either they only have ONE answer, so picking the other still resolves with you doing the action of that one, OR the choices vanish before you can pick something.

If there are next to no choices, and many of the few that do appear are either pushed aside by the game before you can pick them, or your choice is ignored for the sake of what the game wants you to pick.... then is this even a game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1) There are very few choices, so it feels like a kinetic novel more than a game.
3) Most choices seem pointless. Either they only have ONE answer, so picking the other still resolves with you doing the action of that one, OR the choices vanish before you can pick something.
1. true
2. again true
3. somewhat true and vanishing choices happens cause moron dennis or other girl comes to interrupt discussion

later choices will matter more aka will player fuck all girls or not and will player see full scene with girl a.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
In need of help - DLd the OFFLINE version from the 1st page here, but it doesn't seem to want to start?
Keeps telling me that there's no internet connection or something (which is true of the pc I was playing on).
Why would it need one if it's an OFFLINE version (ffs). :rolleyes:

* And would someone mind being a saint & putting up a copy of the incest patch from the front page.
I tried that link & it just led to the authors unfortunate death & then just crap.
Would someone mind putting it on MEGA or something?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
2. While using the search function I found that there could be ntr in the game, is it confirmed?
I can guarantee you there is no NTR in the game.
3. I know that chapter 19 has been released on Patreon, does the devs say anything on when it will be public (especially the offline version)?
Everyone has been waiting for this for almost a year, but as I read somewhere, it can still take quite a while.
Love Joint probably focuses primarily on Shale Hill Secrets.

you better hope that that who made offlines is gonna make those again.
That should be possible "purely theoretically".
In the offline version from EP18 is written, that someone from f95 is the creator... nudge to 1nikolas

Last edited:
Reactions: SpecterX

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I hate to say this, but this game is frustrating the hell out of me.

I'm only on episode 3, so maybe this gets better. But right now, the game has three huge flaws, and ALL involved choices.

If there are next to no choices, and many of the few that do appear are either pushed aside by the game before you can pick them, or your choice is ignored for the sake of what the game wants you to pick.... then is this even a game?
1. true
2. again true
3. somewhat true and vanishing choices happens cause moron dennis or other girl comes to interrupt discussion

later choices will matter more aka will player fuck all girls or not and will player see full scene with girl a.
Yeah, this game loves to give us the illusion of choice, but as pointed out, most of the times it's just random choices that have no bearing on what's going on, and are there to make it look more interactive. Some choices do matter, and will affect whether you see certain scenes or not or have sex with different girls.

And the ability to choose is missing from so many spots in the game. A key juncture in the story shows up, where we as players should have a choice. But the character automatically just does something stupid because that's what the devs want to have happen, even though we as the players know it was a bad idea.

The game is definitely more visual novel than anything else. The main story itself is inevitable, and the only thing you can really change is what happens with the side characters to a limited extent. It's still a good game, but could be better with branching storylines and without baiting us with the illusion of choice where there is none, or the choices itself are so random, and we have no way of knowing if one of them is a right answer or not and maybe somehow does have an impact on the game.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I'm currently playing chapter 1 of the game (offline version) and I have a few questions
1. Is it possible to take a screenshot in the game like with Renpy?
Thanks in advance
There is no actual NTR in the game. But the game does go to great lengths at some points to make you think it could be a possibility for dramatic effect. If you really aren't a fan of NTR, you might not like that aspect of the game. If you are a fan of NTR, you'll be disappointed.

Reactions: SpecterX

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
At the risk of sounding TOTALLY clueless...what exactly does NTR mean?

The known meaning is this that it should be.

NTR or , ( . 寝取られ, 寝(ne) as in 寝取られ means "sleep", in this case, " sleeping with someone (cheating)". 取られ(torare) is a noun coming from 取られる(torareru), "have something stolen/robbed".

It is a genre of anime (most commonly found in ), with a specific idea at its centre - cheating. It has a (main) story where the protagonist has his/her lover stolen by someone. The sex in an Netorare hentai/NTR hentai will focus more on the couple that is having an affair together, rather than the married or dating couple whose relationship is being violated. Netorare/NTR usually has a female character as the one who is cheating on her husband or boyfriend, but it can also be a male character as well sleeping with other girls. Quite often, Netorare hentai/NTR hentai end in depressed, , and rage-filled characters rather than happy endings.
Basically meaning cheating on there lover and the story is about the cheating couple.
As for 1 night stands, to me its just cheating.
(Yes all you that read this no matter what even if the sex was well before MC knows the girls its still NTR to a lot of players and if just 1 time cheating is still NTR to a lot of you other players.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At the risk of sounding TOTALLY clueless...what exactly does NTR mean?
netorare usually and by f95 definition (only what matters which some don't understand) ntr happens if love interest (current or future (moms/dads/etc not included since that would create very big time paradox)) cheats mc with other character.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
netorare usually and by f95 definition (only what matters which some don't understand) ntr happens if love interest (current or future (moms/dads/etc not included since that would create very big time paradox)) cheats mc with other character.
Some on here thinks its ntr even if a girl you don't have a love interest in yet is having sex with someone else.
Also some on here think if a girl had sex even before MC meets her its NTR.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some on here thinks its ntr even if a girl you don't have a love interest in yet is having sex with someone else.
Also some on here think if a girl had sex even before MC meets her its NTR.
definitely especially on latter incl. adults (aunts etc like why them having sex with some1 before mc was born could be ntr?).

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes