Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
nowhere. you just have to wait that day that devs will make offline versions.
A mod or anyone who knows how could crack it, after all we have the other 18 episodes offline, so why not the 19th episode offline to ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A mod or anyone who knows how could crack it, after all we have the other 18 episodes offline, so why not the 19th episode offline to ?
f95 mods don't get involved and cracker who made previous either gave up or didn't bother or copyprotection isn't worth it to bypass.

besides umpteenth time: those "offline" versions aren't exactly offline versions, game plays inside portable browser and no connection to lj-server.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Zed | Love-Joint Any news on the planned offline version for EP19?

Also, on a different note, is there any plans to make it playable on linux (offline)?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Also, on a different note, is there any plans to make it playable on linux (offline)?
plans to make all chapters officially offline but when that happens is mystery.

Last edited:
Reactions: RPDL

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

We really do hope to turn the game into a full offline build one day, like in the style of Shale Hill Secrets. We're currently fully focused on that though, so hopefully something for the future!

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Yes that will give you all the off line ones to play.
After I clicked on the compressed EP13-18 it took me here. Would I have to download each EP by itself? Sorry for all the questions I am still new to doing all this and I just don't want to mess anything up on my computer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After I clicked on the compressed EP13-18 it took me here. Would I have to download each EP by itself? Sorry for all the questions I am still new to doing all this and I just don't want to mess anything up on my computer
yes and if you don't want to mess your comp then play official online versions not unofficial offline versions.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have a link to play the epilogues?
only patrons and devs. devs said that those aren't gonna be released for free.

there is/was link to various images pack which had some picks of epilogues (like redheads having big belly due you know what).

• Wow
Reactions: PeteHanson

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
What a good game. The twins are so gorgeous and adorable. The story was ok but it did improve over time. If this was on renpy with no bullshit online episode chore than it would be a solid 4 star game. I see you guys have a new game, i'm excited to play it when it finishes or atleast be close to completion. Anyway great job devs.

Reactions: botc76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What a good game. The twins are so gorgeous and adorable. The story was ok but it did improve over time. If this was on renpy with no bullshit online episode chore than it would be a solid 4 star game. I see you guys have a new game, i'm excited to play it when it finishes or atleast be close to completion. Anyway great job devs.
shs will go past 10 chapters quite likely, not to same lengths as this and dfd unless devs extend game.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Is this game story finished ? Is Love Joint will revisit this project ? I heard the wip asset lost, right ? with Palmer gone.
I don't want to play it then when update happen, my save obsolete. Happen with DfD. Suddenly offline version discontinue and offline save won't work on online.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes