cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is it worth playing? I see that the latest update was 2 years ago
yes last update (crack) was made 2 years ago but game itself was finished some time ago and is fully playable on devs site.

asakura14

Mar 14, 2022
is there a link to a full game ? all 19 episodes + the 2 porologues?, Other than the browser links, I don't really wanna play that way

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there a link to a full game ? all 19 episodes + the 2 porologues?, Other than the browser links, I don't really wanna play that way
not now and prolly not in future either. there is no official offline versions. prologues are for patrons only so if you want to see those then you need to open your wallet.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
won't take THAT long but will STILL take long.

You can say that again, their engine is slow as fuck, really a factor that has dampened my appreciation for their games.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
What is the canon relationship of MC with Tamara and Johanna ? I like incest but I prefer the relationship of what the game developer's intended to be

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
What is the canon relationship of MC with Tamara and Johanna ? I like incest but I prefer the relationship of what the game developer's intended to be
no canon but afaik but i'm sure many chose incest.
Canon was 100% brother - sister but they use patr:poop::poop:on

Look at the clues in their living situation and past. Roommates haven't been living together since children.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Kame-Sennin

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
More importantly roommates don't have existential crisis over banging each other while staying perfectly calm and satisfied with banging everything else with vagina they can get their hands on.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
To me after playing all the way through 18 its brother and sisters.
They hide it because of the ruckus going on with incest games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Canon was 100% brother - sister but they use patr:poop::poop:on

Look at the clues in their living situation and past. Roommates haven't been living together since children.
My first time playing the game man and I haven't even started yet that's why I'm asking. thanks anyway

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
My first time playing the game man and I haven't even started yet that's why I'm asking. thanks anyway
If it's your first time playing, then in Ep 1, you get the choice to make them whatever relation you want. Then, in the other episodes, you can click on "customize" in the main menu to change it.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
It's been about 2 years since this game ended. I'd love to see another game with these characters. Like, a class reunion or something. Playing off the last save of this game. That way, you can continue on if you went the Rachel route, sisters route, or whatever other route there is. Maybe all the girls have kids with the MC or something. Maybe call it "Dennis's Revenge" or something. LoL

EDIT:: So. I posted this before I finished episode 19. I guess Dennis ain't coming back. Oops. LoL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's been about 2 years since this game ended. I'd love to see another game with these characters. Like, a class reunion or something. Playing off the last save of this game. That way, you can continue on if you went the Rachel route, sisters route, or whatever other route there is. Maybe all the girls have kids with the MC or something. Maybe call it "Dennis's Revenge" or something. LoL

EDIT:: So. I posted this before I finished episode 19. I guess Dennis ain't coming back. Oops. LoL
no he won't unless he gets cloned or some1 uses necromance to bring him back.

all girls have their ending with or w/o mc.

doubt lj makes sequel or anything else (there is epilogue but it's not game just images).

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

I would like to see his dad catch up with the bitch. That could be a form of "Dennis's Revenge", though I didn't mind seeing what happened to him. Kind of made me smile. Though I would have opted for more suffering on his part. Gut shot; coyotes; maybe a rabid honey badger thrown in for kicks.

• Haha
Reactions: Talmadge
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes