jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I mean I personally feel coming back to this would be disrespectful since Palmer passed. It would be like scraping together incomplete recordings of John Lennon to sell for cash/greed.

Just absolutely dog shit disrespect.

loach

Feb 26, 2018
has anyone have issues with ch19 stalling out at 97% right when all 4 characters meet on the rooftop?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I mean I personally feel coming back to this would be disrespectful since Palmer passed. It would be like scraping together incomplete recordings of John Lennon to sell for cash/greed.

Just absolutely dog shit disrespect.
I suspect you aren't a fan of anything Star Wars that came out after The Empire Strikes Back. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would like to see his dad catch up with the bitch. That could be a form of "Dennis's Revenge", though I didn't mind seeing what happened to him. Kind of made me smile. Though I would have opted for more suffering on his part. Gut shot; coyotes; maybe a rabid honey badger thrown in for kicks.
he doesn't have any info who killed his dumbass son and possibly doesn't even care.

I mean I personally feel coming back to this would be disrespectful since Palmer passed.
right, this has end (whatever player decides) and few after pics and that's it.

has anyone have issues with ch19 stalling out at 97% right when all 4 characters meet on the rooftop?
try different browser.

I suspect you aren't a fan of anything Star Wars that came out after The Empire Strikes Back. ;)
don't you mean rotj?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's a scene in final episode which establishes pretty much the opposite.
yea he asks about his son from mc but that's it so yea he cares enuf to query on his whereabouts and that's it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
yea he asks about his son from mc but that's it so yea he cares enuf to query on his whereabouts and that's it.
But then he also promises MC he'll take care of the murderer, since he's under (mistaken) impression that MC was Dennis's friend and would be happy to know this. So he's definitely not going to just let the murderer get away with it, mainly because he actually cared about his son very much. And thanks to what MC told him, he knows who is responsible.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
he doesn't have any info who killed his dumbass son and possibly doesn't even care.
I remember a scene from Ch19 where MC gets in a car with him and they talk. I think he has some info, and while Dennis was a disappointment, he was still his son. If for no reason other than that, he should catch her, strap her to breeding stand, and let several horny and ravenous pit bulls loose on her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But then he also promises MC he'll take care of the murderer, since he's under (mistaken) impression that MC was Dennis's friend and would be happy to know this. So he's definitely not going to just let the murderer get away with it, mainly because he actually cared about his son very much. And thanks to what MC told him, he knows who is responsible.
I remember a scene from Ch19 where MC gets in a car with him and they talk. I think he has some info, and while Dennis was a disappointment, he was still his son. If for no reason other than that, he should catch her, strap her to breeding stand, and let several horny and ravenous pit bulls loose on her.
that depends what mc told him.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
ch19 has been out for a long time so most likely not. sadly you aren't 1st nor last to ask that.
Is it really that hard to crack? A complete version we can play offline has been a dream of mine for years. Not playing this online. This engine is straight up retarded. :cry:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it really that hard to crack? A complete version we can play offline has been a dream of mine for years. Not playing this online. This engine is straight up retarded. :cry:
dunno if it is hard or if cracker just gave up since online is free. you can try requesting crack elsewhere at f95.

Reactions: Bloodguard

loach

Feb 26, 2018

right, this has end (whatever player decides) and few after pics and that's it.

try different browser.

switched to firefox and it loaded without problem

don't you mean rotj?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
You mean the 2 that look alike apart from hair and style?

Nah they are mother daughter :FacePalm:

i wanna believe that the facepalm here have a deeper meaning, u see, i think, he was debating with himself about the morals and importance of being a good neighboor, questioning his demeanors and behaviors, trying to stop himself of being an ass, and after he saw what his finger wrote, he facepalmed himself while grunting *damn it ...

joke

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes