RobbidyRob

May 18, 2018
I swear to god if Dennis doesn't get fucking decked in the next episode i'm gonna loose my shit. Morgan and the MC should tie him up and leave him in the mountains to freeze to death for all i care.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I swear to god if Dennis doesn't get fucking decked in the next episode i'm gonna loose my shit. Morgan and the MC should tie him up and leave him in the mountains to freeze to death for all i care.
on what ep are you on atm?

he gets what he deserves on last ep and some before it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So.... I'm guessing by this, Ep 19 is the final episode? I'm currently on 18, so not much further to go.
yes 19 is last (besides epilogues but those aren't available for free). not sure on how 18 ended so can't say if he got taste of what he deserved on that or did we have to wait until 19.

It will be somewhat satisfying.
that's mildly said.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Just finished. Not bad. I wouldn't mind seeing the epilogs, if they ever become available, but it's satisfyingly as it is, IMO

I just have to say, Poor Marco. Nobody, not even the writer can remember his name. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just finished. Not bad. I wouldn't mind seeing the epilogs, if they ever become available, but it's satisfyingly as it is, IMO
epis aren't essential, they just show what happened afterwards.

i'm on Ep18, didn't think 19 was out yet but it seems it's online only?
has been out ages but not cracked so no unofficial offline version. no official offline version prolly never.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I'm reading that the main game is complete, but the tag doesn't say that. Is it done including all epilogues?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm reading that the main game is complete, but the tag doesn't say that. Is it done including all epilogues?
yes it is completed but since no cracked ep19 no completed tag, f95 mods are just idiots in this case. no epis. besides epis don't add much just life after main game on various endings (shorts).

Fapenning3000

Oct 16, 2021
How do the .vhd work? I've never worked with it before. When I double clicked it from my downloads, it loaded it onto my DAEMON tools and a single file "install" was in the drive. Double clicked it and nothing happened. I had to youtube how to use a .vhd file and even when I created a drive for it, the same "install" was there and nothing happened.

Could anyone offer me some directions as to how to play a .vhd or where to find the instructions? Thank you in advance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do the .vhd work? I've never worked with it before. When I double clicked it from my downloads, it loaded it onto my DAEMON tools and a single file "install" was in the drive. Double clicked it and nothing happened. I had to youtube how to use a .vhd file and even when I created a drive for it, the same "install" was there and nothing happened.

Could anyone offer me some directions as to how to play a .vhd or where to find the instructions? Thank you in advance.
what vhd? vhd is most likely virtual box/virtual pc harddisk.

Jan 30, 2020
Trying to finish up episode 19 (online) and it won't go past a certain point (when they're drinking coffee on the roof). Is there a downloadable version of Ep19?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Trying to finish up episode 19 (online) and it won't go past a certain point (when they're drinking coffee on the roof). Is there a downloadable version of Ep19?
no there isn't. did you start "fresh" or continued from ch18 save?

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes