cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this game story finished ? Is Love Joint will revisit this project ? I heard the wip asset lost, right ? with Palmer gone.
I don't want to play it then when update happen, my save obsolete. Happen with DfD. Suddenly offline version discontinue and offline save won't work on online.
this is finished (last ep isn't cracked so to play it you need to go to on lj's site), dfd lost patron versions (unless those have been recovered) not this.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
this is finished (last ep isn't cracked so to play it you need to go to on lj's site), dfd lost patron versions (unless those have been recovered) not this.
So ... should I download it or play on their site ?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I have a question about vndb listing an , is that also epilogue and thus misnamed? Patreon exclusive, or what is up with it? I wanted to play the thing once it's listed as complete either here or there, but that hasn't happened still, so...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a question about vndb listing an , is that also epilogue and thus misnamed? Patreon exclusive, or what is up with it? I wanted to play the thing once it's listed as complete either here or there, but that hasn't happened still, so...
no, ep19 is last episode of dh which isn't available here (due obvious reasons) and can be played only on lj's site (besides patron links). due that obvious reason dh won't be marked complete at f95 nor any other pirate site.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
1665616461073.png

Don't think i've seen a writers' pet more blatant since Twilight became a bestseller. Good Lord.

1665616550143.png

Morgan is my spirit animal. I've played this through all 19 eps despite the game's most earnest attempts to rile me up into just throwing it in the bin pretty much at every corner from like, Ep.2 or 3 onwards. Was hoping for... i don't even know. I certainly should've known better.

Reactions: Xlr271

astralcomm

Aug 3, 2022
does anyone know how to get the ost of this game? been really bugging me out where to find one or how to get the music files of this game

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Will anyone share episode 19 on here? I'd love to have it with all the other episodes I have on my computer. Thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Will anyone share episode 19 on here? I'd love to have it with all the other episodes I have on my computer. Thanks.
No one has ported to stand alone from the web one like the first 18 were.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
No one has ported to stand alone from the web one like the first 18 were.
Thank you for answering me. Wish someone would, simply so I have it saved on my comp with the rest. But I bookmarked the web-page to be able to play it. I had actually forgot all about this game, as my net used to be so slow that I had trouble playing it. Going to give it a new go now that it doesn't take so long to load between screens. LoL.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes