Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
what's the point of having multiple choices if you're just going to have the MC say, "no, that's stupid, you're actually going to do this instead." literally every single time? wow.

Reactions: Grelk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well i already save the full backup but problem when i try to load in new chapter the game will not load.
do you load that backup you made when you start next chapter? if not then ofc you need to start from scratch.

how to ensure the saves will transfer from one ep to another? want to try to this one
you create backup (basically savegame) when game tells to do so and when start next chapter load that backup when asked and start playing.

Reactions: Beast_Boy

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
I havent spent the time to try different paths but is loyalty to one of the sisters rewarded or is it just to pick the women you find interesting and you get the same overall story regardless?

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
So far there aren't any real consequences.
As far as I know your choices are supposed to matter, and the way the story is presented I think its pretty likely some of them will end up mattering.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
So far its pretty much just pick the girls you find interesting. Johanna's interactions are chosen however Tamara's really cliffhanger interactions so far have all been forced.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So anyone wanna clear me up on what the relationship between the MC and the 2 girls is supposed to be? I know you can set it in any way you want but what did Palmer intend when he wrote the dialogue?
Sisters? Random people who are too friendly? I don't care either way about incest but I do want the story and scenes to make sense

Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
So, does the "incest patch" link just take you to a flash version of the game? If so, you should really change the text on that.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So is there more than 3 girls in the game? I only saw 3 from the screen shots on the op. Also do I have to play this game online?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
So, does the "incest patch" link just take you to a flash version of the game? If so, you should really change the text on that.
The incest patch is for if you are using the downloadable version of the chapters (linked in the OP). You set the options in the so-called flash game, and it persists for all future downloaded episodes. If it has any relationship to the web version, I am unaware of that, as I have only (until now) played the downloadable chapters.

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
well i tried but i can't be bothered to keep talking to this ugly dennis cunt, the proverbial geek loser who's somehow a rival against all universal odds who shows up in 50% of VN's. and the girls aren't even for me, all i get to do is look at naked pictures of them that he owns, and tell him repeatedly that i'm not taking his deals but somehow i'm still forced into meeting with the ugly fuck. jesus. wish this trope would die. fuckin' killing the vibe. i'm out.

Last edited:

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
So anyone wanna clear me up on what the relationship between the MC and the 2 girls is supposed to be? I know you can set it in any way you want but what did Palmer intend when he wrote the dialogue?
Sisters? Random people who are too friendly? I don't care either way about incest but I do want the story and scenes to make sense
Cousins seem like the most likely to me, in the earlier chapters there's some reference to having different parents so strictly speaking they can't be siblings. Although, the game is written in such a way that it's deliberately vague, so there may no relationship that it's "supposed" to be.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
The amount of resources this game eat is unbelievable ... as well it's getting really annoying the downloading thing during gameplay . The game would be way more popular if would be in Renpy .

Reactions: Arcane666

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Cousins seem like the most likely to me, in the earlier chapters there's some reference to having different parents so strictly speaking they can't be siblings. Although, the game is written in such a way that it's deliberately vague, so there may no relationship that it's "supposed" to be.
Sisters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is only online version and semi-offline version aka cracked versions. no flash.

So is there more than 3 girls in the game? I only saw 3 from the screen shots on the op. Also do I have to play this game online?
2 redheads, 4 other classmates and 1 of those is ex-gf. so called offline versions still dl assets from web so yes you have to play online no matter if you use browser or cracked version.

Also the guidance counseler who I hope we get to fuck cause she's the hottest in the game to me. :LOL:
didn't she get banged at start? ofc that was dream but still.

Tempted to play this but god damn surviving those snail transition screens seems like a mission.
patience young padawan.

Reactions: ashketchumisty
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes