Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I might be crazy, but I love Tamara. She is a bitch and likes to fuck with the MC's head, but I still fell in love with her. Johanna is wife material, while Tamara can be the cherry on top of that.
I just hope to get both sisters in the end, not just one like we had to choose between them in ep. 9. That was a very hard decision.

Anyway,keep it up.Waiting for ch 12 now.

P.S. the reveal with the accident is stupid beyond reason, but at this point in time, I don't care anymore.I am not one to dwell in the past.The past should stay there, in the past.

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
so i see 10 and 11 are unofficially released on the page, when can we expect a leak of episode 12? :p ive no clue what palmers schedule for the game releases are haha, so thought id ask when they usually drop :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If this game was on Ren'Py it would be much more enjoyable to play through. Hard pass
sure and there would be more leaks of patron version (dfd is 1 example).

so i see 10 and 11 are unofficially released on the page, when can we expect a leak of episode 12? :p ive no clue what palmers schedule for the game releases are haha, so thought id ask when they usually drop :)
month or 2.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Despite a few small holes in the script, this is definitely the most charming VN I found here ever.
I can't wait to see it to the end. Kudos to Palmer for making it.

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
I might be crazy, but I love Tamara. She is a bitch and likes to fuck with the MC's head, but I still fell in love with her. Johanna is wife material, while Tamara can be the cherry on top of that.
I just hope to get both sisters in the end, not just one like we had to choose between them in ep. 9. That was a very hard decision.

Anyway,keep it up.Waiting for ch 12 now.

P.S. the reveal with the accident is stupid beyond reason, but at this point in time, I don't care anymore.I am not one to dwell in the past.The past should stay there, in the past.
Yeah, pretty much gotten to the point where you just need to turn your brain off during some parts of the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I have my brain on during these parts the logic gaps just make me very annoyed.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, pretty much gotten to the point where you just need to turn your brain off during some parts of the story.
If I have my brain on during these parts the logic gaps just make me very annoyed.

I can't seem to do it. The turning off my brain part. I enjoy magic, mind control, etc. etc. (if its done well) but just pure stupidity drives me crazy. Like a sliver under the skin that I cant find but I can feel, or a hair on my back under my shirt that I cant contort enough to remove. Drives me flipping bonkers

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
I can't seem to do it. The turning off my brain part. I enjoy magic, mind control, etc. etc. (if its done well) but just pure stupidity drives me crazy. Like a sliver under the skin that I cant find but I can feel, or a hair on my back under my shirt that I cant contort enough to remove. Drives me flipping bonkers

I just got to the reveal about the accident and holy shit it's stupid...

I can suspend my disbelief in erotic games/VN quite easily, after all they're mostly fantasy fulfilment (at least to me). However, it's incredibly hard to suspend my disbelief for this, especially because there are so many better alternatives for the accident that could have been written.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
That's what save scumming is for. Saves can be made for multiple paths, that way you can have your Tamara/Johanna cake and eat it too :p

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
That's what save scumming is for. Saves can be made for multiple paths, that way you can have your Tamara/Johanna cake and eat it too :p
haha yeah that works but theres just a glory to having them both together at the same time. just a hot concept

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I know that and that's what I did also, but I am a selfish bastard and I want them both! :devilish::ROFLMAO:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
haha yeah that works but theres just a glory to having them both together at the same time. just a hot concept
Given Tamara's unwillingness to share the MC with Morgan, I really don't see her down with sharing with Johanna (even though she realizes her sister is competition as well).

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
Given Tamara's unwillingness to share the MC with Morgan, I really don't see her down with sharing with Johanna (even though she realizes her sister is competition as well).
a guy can dream cant he

honestly after dfd i expect little in the way of a harem route

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I don't know about that. She was touching herself while her sister was blowing her brother.She seemed to like it and even came from that. Maybe...one day..we get them both

Reactions: oysterkeeper

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Double Homework... i hope there is a Double Blowjob :love:

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes