Thebidert

Dec 21, 2019
I don't mind dark or sad themes in games, but it's really starting to feel like misery for misery's sake at this point. My concern is it's feeling very much like the daughters abrupt personality change in DFD. I think I'm going to have to wait until full completion before I get back into this one.
I loved her abrupt change. Filthy slut ;)

1nikolas

Aug 23, 2018
Palmer on

Double Homework Ep16: We stick together no matter what

Patreon post image.png

Wow, what a heavy episode we just did story wise. With lots of conflicts, important character development and choice, drama and romance, and of course the ending.

Speaking of 'choice', I've seen a lot of people misinterpret that in the story so far, even though Tam literally said what it was one episode ago. Thank you so much for your feedback on this and other matters though. Just keep it coming, preferably in our Discord. It's extremely important for future development and that you voice your opinion in a constructive manner. Hopefully this preview clears it up and implies all the awesome stuff that is coming. If you play your cards right...

So quick preview this month, but more to come obviously.

Speak to you soon. As always, stay safe and take care of each other.

/Palmer

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I agree that the game's writing is not THAT bad, but compared to DMD (at least the first 80% of it) its a major far-cry

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3some would be nice from players pov but very very very unlikely that rachel and her mommy are up to it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when would we get a downloadable version for ep 12, I kinda dont want to restart the series
Ep 13 and 14 as well.
there aren't official downloadable versions anywhere (yet) and cracked versions follow official free releases and only difference between official online and cracked is that latter can be played partially/mostly offline (still reqs quite a much of dling before can be played "offline"). also cracked might stop if palmer to et co pump up drm.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes