xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Is this worth downloading again? I played the first 4 releases and was irritated more than entertained. So is it worth the bandwith yet or should I hold off?

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
Episode 15 is insufferable. His plan is to quietly follow the blackmail till it blows over...really? Well the cameras and laptop would have been extremely useful if he hadn't toss the evidences into the sea and kept quiet about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this worth downloading again? I played the first 4 releases and was irritated more than entertained. So is it worth the bandwith yet or should I hold off?
depends what you are looking for, if looking for fapping scenes then no, if good story then yes partially, if fast play then no again.

Haven't played since ep7. Anything happen yet?
plenty but see above if you want to play.

I always hated the whole thing with these Games. Why can't he just fucking develop in RenPy like every other fucking person? All that shit Save-Game Backup and Import-Crap is annoying as fuck.
renpys are easier to crack and mod and that's at least partial reason why own engine.

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
I always hated the whole thing with these Games. Why can't he just fucking develop in RenPy like every other fucking person? All that shit Save-Game Backup and Import-Crap is annoying as fuck.
That's the reason why I won't even bother to download the game until it's done completely.. Playing this turns into a chore besides the ridiculous unnecessary over extension of the story to avoid sexual stuff with the interesting characters.. Meh.. Other games do it better.. So id reccomend go and play something else until this game is complete, .. That's why i'm very picky with these creators on patreon...

Reactions: theraingaid1976

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game reqs quite a much of memory and nicish graphic adapter doesn't hurt either.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
can someone upgrade this site please
You can pledge 20$ and do it yourself. Or you can wait like the rest until someone posts it here. It's usually here before they get to update it. I posted the last 2 before them,but sadly can't afford more , even though, I love the redheads.

P.S. I think you meant to say "update" not "upgrade" ;)

Last edited:

619daniel2

Apr 26, 2020
You can pledge 20$ and do it yourself. Or you can wait like the rest until someone posts it here. It's usually here before they get to update it. I posted the last 2 before them,but sadly can't afford more even though, I love the redheads.

P.S. I think you meant to say "update" not "upgrade" ;)
sure and thanks for all the post.

Reactions: Zephrah

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
can someone upgrade this site please
Is this legit?
Its posted by a new member.
Nothing on Palmer's own website about it.
But it looks like it could be official.
Maybe wait for Palmer to post to confirm before pledging anything?

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes