Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Did i played a game that looked like thhis one or changed its name? im having a dejavu with the redheads and the accident.

Also how the game remembers the choices you made from one episode to another? Is everything predefined no matter your choices?

Last edited:

1nikolas

Aug 23, 2018
Did i played a game that looked like thhis one or changed its name? im having a dejavu with the redheads and the accident.

Also how the game remembers the choices you made from one episode to another? Is everything predefined no matter your choices?
It keeps some of your choices in the browser cache so the next episode can read them. You can back them up from the settings

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

you played 1st episode and then forgot it. game asks you to backup your progress after episode ends and it is highly recommended that you do so.

Reactions: Sesinho

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The fact that writers are selfaware of the bullshit they pull to stall the plot, makes me unconfrtable and frustrated. This is the most frustrating game ever. It has some serious filler and running around in circles tricks.
Also builds up too much around plot holes that conveniently benefit someone in particular.
Theres also some things that are setup in a way, and get discarded for plot convenience, i asume.

On the other hand every single girl is so nice that they are impossible to skip and the game made me feel rewarded for taking so much crap. So despite of everything this would make my top 5.

dantalion696

Jun 24, 2019
The fact that writers are selfaware of the bullshit they pull to stall the plot, makes me unconfrtable and frustrated. This is the most frustrating game ever. It has some serious filler and running around in circles tricks.
Also builds up too much around plot holes that conveniently benefit someone in particular.
Theres also some things that are setup in a way, and get discarded for plot convenience, i asume.

On the other hand every single girl is so nice that they are impossible to skip and the game made me feel rewarded for taking so much crap. So despite of everything this would make my top 5.
Second that, got a little frustrated after that thing in the boat, but the characters are so likable that keeps u playing it

Reactions: 1nikolas

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I have a feeling that this is not the game you are talking about. I don't remember any Katerina in this game, also don't remember having to make the perfect choice for just a BJ. I think you are talking about Lucky Mark.
Yaah WTF you are right,i dont know how did i even reply here, i as much surprised as you o_O i must have clicked something i shouldnt. i will edit or delete anyway cause i already commented my opinion on this game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as usual new ep was weird, surprising and damn funny.

didn't think that sweet amy would do that (if johanna does same then world has twisted upside down) and with lauren i'd have done what mc did with amy.

on my selections only rachel's sexscene didn't happen (no idea what's its trigger).

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun everyone! Let me know if something doesn't work.
Thanks for the new dose of beautiful red-haired girls.
Episode 17 was quite interesting and finally started to answer us some questions. Our classmates were given the opportunity to see Denis's averted face.

as usual new ep was weird, surprising and damn funny.

didn't think that sweet amy would do that (if johanna does same then world has twisted upside down) and with lauren i'd have done what mc did with amy.

on my selections only rachel's sexscene didn't happen (no idea what's its trigger).
I didn't get Rachel's scene either, and she would definitely fit in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zephrah

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I will upload the bonus scenes later, but you will get them. Just want to give the dev a few days, cuz this time I had a lot of fun playing and screwing the girls before going to Dennis's place.

1nikolas

Aug 23, 2018
I will upload the bonus scenes later, but you will get them. Just want to give the dev a few days, cuz this time I had a lot of fun playing and screwing the girls before going to Dennis's place.
can you also upload the older bonuses as well? I mean the ones that are not on my post

by the way thanks again for sharing :)

Reactions: Zephrah
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes