cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After dealing with a couple of real Dennis people in real life the only thing good for him would be to sucker him into going out on his yacht chumming the waters and he (accidentally) falls overboard....
well he has his fall-safe plan which would start then.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
The story and the art work is far to good to waist on a piss pour game engine and a lousy implementation. What you did was a visually told story/novel, NOT a mult option game. DEV! What the he11 have you done with the choices in this "game" no matter if you choose to do something or not do it you just barge ahead like bulldozer and do what YOU want. Are you just lazy or are you incompetent as a dev? NEVER give options if you will not obey the players choice!!!

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
"Gotta say, I tried to like this game, but I just can't handle Dennis, he is one of the worst villains I have ever seen, and how pathetic the MC is, I get that different people have different ways of handling situations, but the MC just goes with whatever Dennis throws at him. He should at least confide in Johanna, since she was always there for him, I can't suspend my disbelief enough to accept this story. "

I totally agree, 2 things any man would do 1 tell all girls about the photos and videos so they can take action to protect them self. 2 Beat the living snot out of that dennis as hole for 10% of what he "did", and order him to never set fot in the school again, on pain of death.

Reactions: SeveredRealms

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
$20 preview: A very passionate experience with Jo and Tam!

july20prev.png

We just can't get enough of these two beautiful redheads! The last two episodes heavily developed the relationship between Jo, Tam, and the MC. This month, we're stepping it up a few notches for all of you legendary $20 supporters based on this development.

The visual bonus scene this month features all three characters together, and it's definitely more sexy than any bonus scene we've done with them in the past, since they are exploring new territory together. Patrons of this tier definitely have a lot to look forward to this month, as we are of course also including cheat codes, and all images from this month's episode.

More previews to come.

Stay safe, and take care of each other.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Man the game is miles better than the previous one simply due to being ten times less verbose and shaping up to be easy 4 starts from content/story perspective. Also expected Dennis to be this big bad, but he ended up being just an annoying fly it some scenes, I don't get all the assmad.

_Alexandru_

Mar 16, 2020
Did the split of girls that is done somewhere in the first few chapters influence the interaction with girls in any way?

tpteuhjfjyfifpeasf

Jun 18, 2020
Guys can someone tell me what is the difference it make when choice is made between whom to go shopping with on island after Dennis leaves on helicopter?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys can someone tell me what is the difference it make when choice is made between whom to go shopping with on island after Dennis leaves on helicopter?
different scenes (sexual or non-sexual) and if goes with lauren then that prolly opens up her "gf" path. i chose lauren cuz at that point mc had fucked nearly all girls except lauren and redhead temptresses (and knew that there won't be sex with either of them yet).

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes