cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is with that fuckin' incel?
Also, is there a guide or walkthrough for this?
no incest unless you make redheads mc's sisters. no walkthrough since your choices matter what content you see aka choose option a and you won't get option b's scenes

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I think Zera is refering to Dennis. Currently the only guide is: Every choice that matters just gives you more bang options, if you didn't bed them on their first opportunity, you might not get another chance later on, defacto friendzoning them. It's pretty obvious. All Dennis choices that don't involve girls directly are pointless. Might change later on, but I don't see any non trolling way to make an early choice that wasn't forced upon you matter.

colinbrewster

Oct 10, 2019
Still dragging out the Dennis plot. Beyond over it, don't even care how it ends. Tried way too hard to put in way too many twists just to keep pumping out episodes. Easily could have wrapped everything up nicely within 12-14 episodes. After ep15 was criticized so heavily I expected more out of this episode. Total sucker.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
is it out yet though? just curious to see what happened :)
I know, right? Just random sex images with no story are not really my thing but since when Rachel's mom was introduced in the game, I can't help myself but be eager to see this bonus scene, and it's a bummer nobody shared it yet.
Also, is there a guide or walkthrough for this?
No need for guide or walkthrough. This game is as linear as it can get, one step short of being a kinetic novel. There are barely any consequences, you just unlock some scenes you want to see with the girls you want to pursue, and there's no reason to refuse any of them, only if you don't like them personally.

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
I know, right? Just random sex images with no story are not really my thing but since when Rachel's mom was introduced in the game, I can't help myself but be eager to see this bonus scene, and it's a bummer nobody shared it yet.

No need for guide or walkthrough. This game is as linear as it can get, one step short of being a kinetic novel. There are barely any consequences, you just unlock some scenes you want to see with the girls you want to pursue, and there's no reason to refuse any of them, only if you don't like them personally.
Thats not exactly correct.
Iirc there is already a scene with rachel, that you only get if Lauren is not your girlfriend.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Thats not exactly correct.
Iirc there is already a scene with rachel, that you only get if Lauren is not your girlfriend.
:rolleyes: one scene per 16 updates, big deal. And there are also times where you need to choose between Tam and Jo, yes. But it's not nearly enough to dispute my statement. The majority of the content is linear with no diverging routes when it comes to the story.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes