sorrow1984

May 27, 2020
first off i would like to say i have enjoyed playing this VN for the most part on that note Dennis is the only thing i find to be a problem i wont bother going in to why but i do look forward to the rest of this VN

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The recording on his phone will bury both Dennis and the counselor. I have dealt with people like Dennis in real life. One i destroyed the first time by beating him into a pulp the second one thought they where getting away with forcing me to do under the table work at my job. I did the work kept track of my hours and the customers and also made sure my coworkers where informed. A few weeks later the company exects came pulled me from my job threatened to fire me then I pulled out everything and the next day I was running the shop. Never mess with someone that can think....

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maybe some mod or admin wants to add this nice collection to the op? so we don't have to search the whole thread whenever we check back for updates on the episodes? just thinking out loud^^

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018

maybe some mod or admin wants to add this nice collection to the op? so we don't have to search the whole thread whenever we check back for updates on the episodes? just thinking out loud^^
Maybe you should just read the OP and see for yourself that it's been there for quite some time.

Just sayin'...

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018

As always, enjoy it! ;)

I really want this story to end. It's getting really annoying to play as a spineless MC. It seriously ruins my mood.
Regarding the pace of the episode, I'd say we may be 3 or 4 updates away for finishing it.

Last edited:

carlofresco

May 28, 2017

As always, enjoy it! ;)

I really want this story to end. It's getting really annoying to play as a spineless MC. It seriously ruins my mood.
Regarding the pace of the episode, I'd say we may be 3 or 4 updates away for finishing it.
I will play as soon as i can.

3 or 4 update.... winter olympics are coming? But there was in Feb 2022 :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice.

lauren wears same clothes near always (henry same but he's excluded since he's a guy and idiot).

again very nice update and very funny too, w/o spoling much gotta say that amy and morgan are weird (less weird than tamara but still) and ofc mystery deepens.

dantalion696

Jun 24, 2019
thanks so much for your game and work, i have a question for the dev: there will be a full off-line version in the future? ty

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
again very nice update and very funny too, w/o spoling much gotta say that amy and morgan are weird (less weird than tamara but still) and ofc mystery deepens.
Why would you think they are weird? They both love him and want him.
Besides they are best friends and it would not be surprising if they told each other about their feelings for MC. The whole game room play could have just been an arranged charade.
Amy with her sense of smell and taste not noticing she is tasting Morgan... not likely.

dantalion696

Jun 24, 2019
anyone knows how to increase fonte size?cause im playing on a 1280x1024 and is too much blurred for me, ty any help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why would you think they are weird? They both love him and want him.
Besides they are best friends and it would not be surprising if they told each other about their feelings for MC. The whole game room play could have just been an arranged charade.
Amy with her sense of smell and taste not noticing she is tasting Morgan... not likely.
if they arranged it then they are for sure weird (not on tamara's lvl) and if they didn't and it was random act then again weird (less than on prev. case), dunno about love but wanting is there. in any cases amy should have recognized taste on mc's dick unless she doesn't masturbate or lick her fingers afterwards.

Javier24

Mar 15, 2020

As always, enjoy it! ;)

Thank you Zephrah, I appreciate you posting the link every week!

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes