cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if wants to have any amount of realism with incest then sisters are only choice.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I will never understand why his games are online, and even the downloaded version is so garbage with the speed & saving/loading and no options. Like, is there a reason why this can't have a good renpy or unity version ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I will never understand why his games are online, and even the downloaded version is so garbage with the speed & saving/loading and no options. Like, is there a reason why this can't have a good renpy or unity version ?
using own engine allows them more freedom etc (this ain't new topic). download versions aren't actually offline versions, just online versions cracked to be played via portable browser.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
using own engine allows them more freedom etc (this ain't new topic). download versions aren't actually offline versions, just online versions cracked to be played via portable browser.
I understand that the offline versions are cracked versions, but come on, Im genuinely asking what's the reason for using online for this ? Is it really too much to ask to have a stable game without having to load constantly, images are changing so slowly, barebone options meny, savegames without image previews ?

I'm genuinely wondering what good benefits there could ever be to justify having such a garbo version online instead of a good renpy or unity version that's smooth running.

Is it a money issue ? Or something else ? Because I can safely name dozens of titles that are made on renpy that have been very successful.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Guys, about the plot, can anyone tell if this choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will be major? it will require a second playthrough? ty
Yes, it does matter. It doesn't look like it does, but there's very non subtle hints it might matter. If nothing else, you get completely different scenes in both 15 and 16 based on this one choice. Unlike most other choices which boil down to "A: Fuck her. B: Don't. This one looks to be one of the mayor ones... similar to the boat choice.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I understand that the offline versions are cracked versions, but come on, Im genuinely asking what's the reason for using online for this ? Is it really too much to ask to have a stable game without having to load constantly, images are changing so slowly, barebone options meny, savegames without image previews ?

I'm genuinely wondering what good benefits there could ever be to justify having such a garbo version online instead of a good renpy or unity version that's smooth running.

Is it a money issue ? Or something else ? Because I can safely name dozens of titles that are made on renpy that have been very successful.
doubt it's money issue, everything on server makes modding more difficult.

Yes, it does matter. It doesn't look like it does, but there's very non subtle hints it might matter. If nothing else, you get completely different scenes in both 15 and 16 based on this one choice. Unlike most other choices which boil down to "A: Fuck her. B: Don't. This one looks to be one of the mayor ones... similar to the boat choice.
yea if chose other sister then there'll be some awkward moments before mc spills the beans and tells to other sister (although she knew already, was just waiting that she is told about it) that he and other sister had sex and revealing it leads to scene with sister which didn't get picked in 1st place.

next time might be 3some with both sisters or fucking lauren again (which hasn't happened for a while).

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Do remember some scenes are continuation scenes depending on choices. I seriously doubt a full harem ending will be possible. Also, it depends on the sister you chose.
If you choose Tamara, for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wouldnt be surprised if there was an ending with both sisters, and others with only one of them.
rachel is possibility although unlikely, lauren unlikely, rest 2 girls might not want relationship.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i would love to see a harem ending only seems fitting to end with all them girls :p
well only 4 girls seem to be eager to share and only with other girl in group aka sisters and morgan and amy (assuming that they planned between themselves to fuck mc when he was in amy's gamestudio with them). lauren and rachel don't seem to be interested to share mc.

Reactions: SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
After dealing with a couple of real Dennis people in real life the only thing good for him would be to sucker him into going out on his yacht chumming the waters and he (accidentally) falls overboard....

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes