D

Deleted member 1004065

Any kind soul want to post up the zip files for ep13-16. Im looking to play offline

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any kind soul want to post up the zip files for ep13-16. Im looking to play offline
once again: those aren't actual offline versions, "offline" versions are still played on browser (portable) and stuffs downloaded from server (even if has chosen preloading oiption where all stuffs are dl'd once).

as for ep13 and higher you need to wait that those gets released for free.

fully offline version has been promised but no timetable given when that will happen.

zebrotavr

Mar 14, 2018
the problem is that in free on-line versions (since ep9 if recall correctly) i have a nasty bug at some point game freezes and tells something like trouble downloading check your internet connection. the problem is its 100% has nothing with internet connection ((

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the problem is that in free on-line versions (since ep9 if recall correctly) i have a nasty bug at some point game freezes and tells something like trouble downloading check your internet connection. the problem is its 100% has nothing with internet connection ((
didn't encounter it, reloading usually helps.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I just made a fully offline version of episode 16. You can find it on my post.
Feel free to try it and share your thoughts. Depending on how many people use this, I might continue to make these offline versions.
I used your version to go through an alternative path (1.Tamara 2.Johanna) and it went pretty smoothly. The possibility of calling up your menu with the right button is also pleasant.

GOOD WORK

Reactions: 1nikolas
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes