Æ_17

Mar 15, 2022
Double Perception [v3.5] [Zett] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [632 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [617 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------------
Double Perception [v3.5] [Zett] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v3.4 -> v3.5 [62,5 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sorry, but I have no idea what that problem could be. And from my testing (and no other mentioned a problem) it seems to be on your end. Try redownloading? And if that doesn't work you need to DL the full game to see if thats okay.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DoublePerception-3.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

7th7th

Jan 27, 2021
doesn't seem like the incest patch is working anymore?

or is this something that needs to be updated for each patch and hasn't been yet?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
doesn't seem like the incest patch is working anymore?

or is this something that needs to be updated for each patch and hasn't been yet?
works fine... or as fine as it ever did, it's a bit off in places, like roleplay with Aunty Mom

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm having the same issue... I can not click on anything. It acts like I can select by highlighting an option, but nothing happens..
On that screen you should be able to click +1 attack/+1 Defence/+1 Mana control. The Extra New Spell isn't something you click on, you get that regardless.
if you mean you can't click on the +1's then I don't know... have you been playing with any of the code in URM? you might want to Tag in betterzett (the Dev) with more details about stuff like platform & error logs

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm late to the party, but I just figured it out.. I'm assuming you used cheats to upgrade your options... you have to just keep clicking the options over and over until it reaches it's target and it'll finally clear. at least that's how it worked for me.
so you gave yourself 100 bazillion levels? lol... the best way to cheat is to just boost health and mana...if you level to quickly you might end up killing the NPC's too quickly, then you can't hack them (you want to drop their health to about 10% iirc)... you don't want to miss out on about 20 animated scenes do you?

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes