Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't like the sandbox style of this game at all. It's so annoying to know how far I have to repeat it and how I can avoid it, it's so hard to understand the flow of the story.
why do you have to repeat? nothing is stopping you from continuing from your last save

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is the spitroast scene from the preview avoidable. Not really into that stuff, even if it's the "same" person:rolleyes:
I don't think any of the sex scenes are mandatory. That scene in particular isn't connected to any plot point that I'm aware off.

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
Are you guys able to get the jenny, rachel kimberly spa sex scenes? I can't seem to unlock them. MC is working in the spa and they don't appear. MC brings them to the spa on a date and nothing happens either. Are you supposed to win the peeping minigame?

MC is able to have sex with these characters too.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Are you guys able to get the jenny, rachel kimberly spa sex scenes? I can't seem to unlock them. MC is working in the spa and they don't appear. MC brings them to the spa on a date and nothing happens either. Are you supposed to win the peeping minigame?

MC is able to have sex with these characters too.
Lose the peeping minigame... Sex only happens when they notice the MC's interest (when their stats are high enough)

Reactions: zippydan

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
UPDATED TO VERSION 3.5

Hi,

Special Codes from cheats.rpy won't work even if we get them straight from newest updates because developers got pretty clever idea of hiding one command used to basically Swap Letter Case and Reverse Whole Input Backwards. Of course all of this could be done by devs for some ohter 'bigger' reasons but one way or another I decided to make it simple for myself so I track everything down in the game code and now I will upload edited file here for all of us who are waiting ;D

Cheers.

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄

⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃
Hi!
Time to up to DP-3.6?
Pls?;)

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
UPDATED TO VERSION 3.5

Hi,

Special Codes from cheats.rpy won't work even if we get them straight from newest updates because developers got pretty clever idea of hiding one command used to basically Swap Letter Case and Reverse Whole Input Backwards. Of course all of this could be done by devs for some ohter 'bigger' reasons but one way or another I decided to make it simple for myself so I track everything down in the game code and now I will upload edited file here for all of us who are waiting ;D

Cheers.

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄

⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃
finally an update, thanks. btw does it work for 3.6?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

dogorox

Oct 4, 2020
install the game, load it up and see a quest list. Pretty straightforward stuff looks like. Top of the list is "Breakfast" located in the Kitchen. There is no kitchen. Guess there is either no content yet, or more likely just very poor direction as to how to get started. Can I figure it out? Yes. Can I be bothered to? No. Being immediately directed to a location that doesn't exist is an indication of a game that's not developed enough for me personally to enjoy. Will check back.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
install the game, load it up and see a quest list. Pretty straightforward stuff looks like. Top of the list is "Breakfast" located in the Kitchen. There is no kitchen. Guess there is either no content yet, or more likely just very poor direction as to how to get started. Can I figure it out? Yes. Can I be bothered to? No. Being immediately directed to a location that doesn't exist is an indication of a game that's not developed enough for me personally to enjoy. Will check back.
Everything in the "quest list" is in the game. (It's not really a quest list, it's a list of the events that are achievable, it's all sandbox)
Did you try going into any of the rooms? it's not complicated, The main room is called "Livingroom", it contains the Sitting Room, Kitchen and Dining room.

Reactions: WakamoSato

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...With it being a sandbox there's no in game hint system ...
Not true, there is a detailed list of every event in the game and what requirements you need to achieve them #1,506

...It's extremely bare bones with almost nothing to do except for 3 quests total...
3 quests? There isn't a lot of "story" in this game, so I'm not sure what you are defining as a quest, but IMO there is quite a lot of content, I'll agree it's a bit disjointed though.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes