PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not true, there is a detailed list of every event in the game and what requirements you need to achieve them #1,506

3 quests? There isn't a lot of "story" in this game, so I'm not sure what you are defining as a quest, but IMO there is quite a lot of content, I'll agree it's a bit disjointed though.
You get 2 quests from the wizard and 1 from the bar keeper at the inn. Sure there's the list of different events, but no guidance on how to reach certain stats. Such as corruption. Unless I was blind, nowhere in the game does it tell you how to get that stat. I was basically just clicking on different rooms and the map hoping for some event or storyline to start. As for the storyline or plot of any type there really isn't any. The overall game it extremely disjointed compared to dozens of games I've played over the last 6+ years.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You get 2 quests from the wizard and 1 from the bar keeper at the inn. Sure there's the list of different events, but no guidance on how to reach certain stats. Such as corruption. Unless I was blind, nowhere in the game does it tell you how to get that stat. I was basically just clicking on different rooms and the map hoping for some event or storyline to start. As for the storyline or plot of any type there really isn't any. The overall game it extremely disjointed compared to dozens of games I've played over the last 6+ years.
Yeah, there's no real storyline in that regard, just entering a location isn't going to make anything happen. This Dev isn't so good at giving direction to the player, it's very much "learn by doing" at this stage, but most of it is fairly intuitive IMO, talk to the girls, interact with them at different times during their day and you'll see affection/corruption change... I kinda like it that way, too many games try to lead you by the nose, I'd prefer it if there was more story, more logic to how the scenes evolve and link together, but on the whole I tend to prefer how this is done to the majority games that make you jump through contrived hoops.

Is your post about wanting/needing help or are you just giving a review/feedback?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Seems to be a bug with Rachels cosplays. You buy the outfits online yet they aren't in the inventory and it seems that you can pay her debt multiple times too.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Seems to be a bug with Rachels cosplays. You buy the outfits online yet they aren't in the inventory and it seems that you can pay her debt multiple times too.
The cosplays don't go into your inventory but you can do the scene, so I don't really see the problem.

Yorthi

Aug 7, 2020
how did u get the coplay outit onine i din see any

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how did u get the coplay outit onine i din see any
the cosplay store appears after your first Roleplay with Rachel IIRC, after you pay off her debts she will talk to you about the dress you bought her and how it is too daring for her to wear anywhere, (first Roleplay session)

Yorthi

Aug 7, 2020
the cosplay store appears after your first Roleplay with Rachel IIRC, after you pay off her debts she will talk to you about the dress you bought her and how it is too daring for her to wear anywhere, (first Roleplay session)
how to trigger that first rolepaysession

Yorthi

Aug 7, 2020
and we can pay her debt many times too

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how to trigger that first rolepaysession
and we can pay her debt many times too
Why the two posts? bottom right of your post is an edit button that lets you add anything need.

Yeah Rachel does seem to be a flake, constantly overspending and getting herself into debt... Women!!!, am I right?

use your phone to find the exact requirements of each event #1,506
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yorthi

Aug 7, 2020
Why the two posts? bottom right of your post is an edit button that lets you add anything need.

Yeah Rachel does seem to be a flake, constantly overspending and getting herself into debt... Women!!!, am I right?

use your phone to find the exact requirements of each event #1,506
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yep i done those requirements still i wont trigger

Yorthi

Aug 7, 2020
how to actually buy her first dress in the store there s only the xmas dress

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
Anybody have the latest special cheat code for 3.6? To overpowered to get mobs scene

Last edited:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a problem... every time I use VR in my room and I go to my inventory I get this:
Should I start the whole game over again or has anyone had the same thing happen?

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes