Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Sorry about all the questions but during the Double Perception vr game can you talk to Rachel or Kim?All it says when I try to talk only "Cancel" option pops up.

Dec 15, 2020
How do I do the gym and hunting minigames on Android, on PC I understand that it is with the enter key but on Android I don't know how, any help?

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
unfortunately this dev suffers from moon logic

edit
kim corr is stuck at 18 and cowgirl does not give points

Last edited:

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Yes, but it states that you will need to *Restart* with a fresh game,
also, there is no mention of the cinema event being fixed. :(
I don't think the next update will have a fix for the cinema events. I checked his patreon and there were two users who told him about this, about the time version 2.0 was released, but he only replied to them last week, asking if they can provide a save file.

Most likely this will be fixed in version 2.2 but that's just my opinion. Maybe we'll get lucky and the issue will have fixed itself in the new update.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I am getting this error in Cinema hall.
Can't ask questions and if I go with someone can't choose any movie.
[Playing one Android]

D3ADP001

Nov 4, 2022
Double Perception [v1.5.2 Public] [Zett] crunched

Info: If you are stuck in the game without HUD/UI, apply the Missing HUD/UI Bugfix by Edrick23

Original Size PC*: 2,88 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 398 MB - DoublePerception-1.5.2-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 363 MB - DoublePerception-1.5.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
How do you activate the Dave/Cassie photoshoot event... I've done all the pre requisites for it but Dave won't show up and there's no option to contact him...what do I do? Am I missing something or did I do something wrong?

akasadin12532

Aug 10, 2017
Quick question, i'm playing this game with joiplay(android)
If i try gather resources by clicking hand icon in sky castle or desert, some minigame comes up. But if i try click it by bluetooth mouth or touch whatever. It doesnt respond. , What should i do to continue or finish this minigame?

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Quick question, i'm playing this game with joiplay(android)
If i try gather resources by clicking hand icon in sky castle or desert, some minigame comes up. But if i try click it by bluetooth mouth or touch whatever. It doesnt respond. , What should i do to continue or finish this minigame?
Press spacebar

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes