imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I tried to convert images to WEBP once, but results was messy. If you could advise me how to compress images without losing quality, I will be all for it.
i use IrfanView 64; but i am unsure if it can do batch compressions

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
really hard to find there for me :/ thank u btw ;)
odd. i went to forest first and did a couple of gathers and got one of the ravens feathers and all of another thing. switched to desert and got both scarab and the other thing (forget its name but was only other single item i needed) first go and went back to forest as no feathers were in desert. took about 5mins to complete.

try to get red critical hits on first few searches as that seems to increase drops, as i found in forest that when i started poorly the later drops were also poor, but when i got good starts it seemed to drop a couple of feathers even on green hits

good luck anyways :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lightpower

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
how do you play the restaurant mini game?
it seems to work on a timer burst. you click on a table showing a menu icon and then after a few seconds you click at the same place to deliver food shown as a covered plate icon. thats all. just need to be quick.

you can get multiple orders or deliveries withing the same few seconds burst.
once done, you can try again to raise the tips or just skip and earn each time.

blackboyfly5678

Jul 9, 2018
it seems to work on a timer burst. you click on a table showing a menu icon and then after a few seconds you click at the same place to deliver food shown as a covered plate icon. thats all. just need to be quick.

you can get multiple orders or deliveries withing the same few seconds burst.
once done, you can try again to raise the tips or just skip and earn each time.
thanks for the rely. But i was wondering about the mini when you take the landlady or roommate on a date to the restaurant. I should have been more precise with my question.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
what is the " matrix style bug" in the exploration zones? :p
until someone can give you a better idea, it seems to be some sort of 'wordsearch' puzzle. i have only found 6 at best so far as it changes far too rapid for anything other than speed clicking around blindly until you score. needs work to be a viable puzzle game for me.

i guess there is going to be, or already is some sort of high reward for scoring a certain amount but i lost interest trying.

Reactions: blackboyfly5678

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
thanks for the rely. But i was wondering about the mini when you take the landlady or roommate on a date to the restaurant. I should have been more precise with my question.
aha gotcha. sorry i didn't play that one, just skipped it instead.
i did play the spa one, which is a 'look but dont get caught' sort of thing.
sorry i can't be of more help

Reactions: blackboyfly5678

atreyuu2003

Jul 14, 2022
Sorry, I don't play shit-ass games without rollback or skip buttons. This is supposed to be like a book, where I can do either one when I so choose! The author doesn't choose that shit for me! I'm in control, not the fucking author! Fuck you!

hansa24

Mar 12, 2018
Played loads of games in here - Many are not that good or worth playing.
But this one is actually nice and I spent more time on than I will admit. UI and stuff needs work yes - but models, statics and animations are actually great. So good job dev.

Just a bit feels bad to start over due to new update.
Maybe possible to post a save from 2.0 to be able to start there in the "new" game version?

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
Sorry, I don't play shit-ass games without rollback or skip buttons. This is supposed to be like a book, where I can do either one when I so choose! The author doesn't choose that shit for me! I'm in control, not the fucking author! Fuck you!
You do realize that there's unren, right? And fyi "control" is an illusion. ..I..

Reactions: betterzett
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes