Rawrhaider

Mar 17, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.1
Size 362 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Every time I play on of your ports it crashes after I save and quit.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Every time I play on of your ports it crashes after I save and quit.
You could try toggling the GL2 option in the Mod menu. You could also try the various Render options at the bottom of the Mod menu. Note all of these require the game to be fully exited and restarted.

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
What can i do for the battle bug?
After search or if i click battle, i can't proceed. Rollback works but not battles.

Reactions: Amazonqween

Owen2757

Jul 1, 2020
having an issue where i cant get past level 2 i cant select any + attack or +defence etc and im just stuck there

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
betterzett

Your whole code clearly need to be refactored.

You would benefit from it in terms of time needed to maintain and update it. And the players would benefit from it in terms of stability.

Because something like this tracelog is just purely insane. And I don't talk about the error, but about the path followed by Ren'Py before the error happened.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Overworld Screens/!Rachel/Events.rpy", line 522, in script call
    call interaction_end(ap) from _call_interaction_end_69
  File "game/script.rpy", line 32, in script call
    ""
  [15 times the same... !]
    ""
  File "game/DoA rpy/Battle/Player's Spell Action.rpy", line 16, in script
    $ battle_message = "You use " + waterKnives.color_code + "Water Knifes{/color}!\n" + waterKnives.color_code + "" + damage_done + "{/color} damage done!"
  File "game/Overworld Screens/!Rachel/Events.rpy", line 522, in script call
    call interaction_end(ap) from _call_interaction_end_69
    ""
  [again 15 times the same... !]
    ""
  File "game/DoA rpy/Battle/Player's Spell Action.rpy", line 16, in script
    $ battle_message = "You use " + waterKnives.color_code + "Water Knifes{/color}!\n" + waterKnives.color_code + "" + damage_done + "{/color} damage done!"
  File "game/DoA rpy/Battle/Player's Spell Action.rpy", line 16, in <module>
AttributeError: '_Spell' object has no attribute 'color_code'
Take the time to think about what this imply...
  1. I was starting a combat, why am I coming from a Rachel event label ?
  2. Way too many passage by "limbo", while I haven't clicked outside of a button.
  3. For whatever reason I have been sent back to the same Rachel event label, then Ren'Py followed again the same path before it effectively started to proceed the assignation, and then throw the error.
  4. It obviously can't be shown by the tracelog, but Ren'Py just decided to throw me out (full quit) when I decided to ignore the error. It shouldn't have happened, at most Ren'Py should have complained because "battle_message" was empty or not defined.

So far, as it your game works, but I wonder how many time it will continue, because it's a miracle more than anything else.

By the way, I guess that "color_code" is a recent addition, reason why I got the error. So it would also be a good idea that you study a bit how to ensure that your update will be compatible with previous saves. It's not difficult, and there's a whole "how-to" explaining it (link in my signature).

Now, this being said, some words regarding the said refactoring ; or "how to change your code for it to be efficient, way less bugged, easy to maintain and update, and stable for the players". In spoiler because people aren't necessarily interested by all this.

DzanX666

Sep 10, 2018
hi guys, I'm playing Android version of this game and stuck at construction site work . the button name is mouse_1 and not j,y,b,c

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
hi guys, I'm playing Android version of this game and stuck at construction site work . the button name is mouse_1 and not j,y,b,c
Android port by estrada777 works well. You just need to click anywhere on screen to complete the construction work's mini game.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
2.2 and the cinema event is still broken. this has been ongoing since 2.0.
In the latest post on Patreon, he is talking about fixing bugs from 2.2
Well here's a little suggestion ; Fix the bugs from 2.0 FIRST!!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi,
last time I played was with 2.0.
Just downloaded 2.2 the other day, Can I use my 2.0 saves or do I need to do a fresh start once again?
thanks

Edit: just read the changelog for 2.1, It's restart time yet again. :(

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Double Perception [v2.2] [Zett] crunched

Original Size PC*: 5,35 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 600 MB - DoublePerception-2.2-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 566 MB - DoublePerception-2.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~11,2% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

2.3 works with 2.1+ saves
CHANGELOG:
  • 2 new outfits in Clothing Store
  • New "Gift Xmas Dress" event for Rachel
  • New "Gift Xmas Dress" event for Kimberly
  • Rachel "Breakfast Grab" - new scene (Kiss)
  • New Rachel "Lunch Grab" event
  • New Rachel "Watching TV" event - Massage Shoulders (with several options)
  • New Rachel "Reading" event - Grab Her (with several options)
QoL:
  • Removed message logs
  • New "Spend time" button - spends 2 Action Points and progresses time (for relocating NPCs)
  • You can now skip days by clicking on current day button
Bugs:
  • Progress Manager now shows information correctly
  • Fixed some typos
There're 2 known bugs, that I can't fix. Cinema event and Fighting event. However, I think cinema's bug is fixed, because I added film list generation before starting new game, so that should be fixed. And I can't find a reason for fighting bug.
Also, I don't know why these bugs are occuring in your playthrough, because in my saves and new games - everything works fine.
If you will experience any bugs - write them in our discord and make sure to add your save file.

[EDIT; My comment. Looks like we will need to do a fresh start with 2.3 in order to avoid the *Cinema* bug. ]

Reactions: Lovv99
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes