RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DoublePerception-2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ouine

Efan saja

Oct 10, 2019
Double Perception [v2.2] [Zett] crunched

Original Size PC*: 5,35 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 600 MB - DoublePerception-2.2-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 566 MB - DoublePerception-2.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~11,2% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lots of trace backs

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
betterzett You promised months ago that you'd... you knew someone who might be working on a patch... :mad: Where is it?

gggkk

Feb 11, 2021
The bugs in this game really annoy me. I fixed the gallery so those that are interested can try it out. You can also diff it with the original file to see what was changed. Basically the author's sloppy coding had the calculation for the gallery grid slot count wrong and then he doesn't fill all the slots, which renpy doesn't like apparently.

And why is the UI so damn laggy? smh.

Edit: I realized I messed up the columns. I increased the columns to 10 which causes a lot of the gallery items to overflow to the right and thus become hidden since there is no way to scroll to the right. I should've increased the rows instead. Attached fixed version and deleted old one.

File must be replaced in game>Progress Management>Gallery

Last edited:

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Ehm Guys How da fuck could i trigger the vr sharing event? n the 1st time buying dress for them/her event.
TIA

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
The bugs in this game really annoy me. I fixed the gallery so those that are interested can try it out. You can also diff it with the original file to see what was changed. Basically the author's sloppy coding had the calculation for the gallery grid slot count wrong and then he doesn't fill all the slots, which renpy doesn't like apparently.

And why is the UI so damn laggy? smh.
Much appreciated! Since apparently we have to replay the whole game again with the recent updates, might you be able to make a quick gallery unlocker?

Reactions: Lovv99

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Am I missing something? I have the 1 wood, the 3 silver ingots, and the 5 purple things, but it still wont let me craft the necklace, despite having the recipe. CRAFT is still darkened out.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes