melovya

Sep 29, 2017
I've paid a few times, but never the 43 dollar CDN paywall. 14 once, 5 a couple of times. People do sub on here. This is more a try before you buy site for me. So it's going to be weeks before that initial paywall comes down. No way I'll every be paying that kind of money for one update.
i think its a good strategy, as he progresses his work for a next update, he lowers his prices for an outdated version, makes perfect sense.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Since the original file size shrunk by 50% (that will show everything as changed) there won't be a update only patch for this version.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Double Perception [v2.9] [Zett]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 486 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hold on, is the new update version of the game only around 3.0 gb? is this right?
I double checked my v 2.8 and it's around 6.57 gb..

are the downloadable updates available in the op all compressed versions or has there just been a significant change of graphics format thus the reduced gb?

EDIT: Nevermind, I neglected to fully comprehend the changelog regarding the compression change.
My bad, sorry.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hold on, is the new update version of the game only around 3.0 gb? is this right?
I double checked my v 2.8 and it's around 6.57 gb..

are the downloadable updates available in the op all compressed versions or has there just been a significant change of graphics format thus the reduced gb?
giqui I checked it. The dev switched from mostly pngs to only webp.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
giqui I checked it. The dev switched from mostly pngs to only webp.
Thank you for confirming my friend. And yes it's also my fault for not really grasping in full the changelog, the dev did mention it there, I was just too focused on the new events for the update.
Anyway, really appreciate it.
Cheers mate =)

Reactions: Bob69

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DoublePerception-2.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

F.Lust

Nov 3, 2018
why when i try to play the minigame(on dating) or i use VR and do some sexy stuff with the 3 girl from my house( in the VR world) with Lydia,Gloria and Kate it give me an error and it says game/script.rpy line 33. can someone help?

1mm0ral

Jun 30, 2017
So I keep getting this issue of

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 33, in script
""
Exception: Grid overfull.
"

And I can't for the life of me find if there is a solution to this issue in this thread somewhere? If there is, please point me to it

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
why when i try to play the minigame(on dating) or i use VR and do some sexy stuff with the 3 girl from my house( in the VR world) with Lydia,Gloria and Kate it give me an error and it says game/script.rpy line 33. can someone help?
So I keep getting this issue of

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 33, in script
""
Exception: Grid overfull.
"

And I can't for the life of me find if there is a solution to this issue in this thread somewhere? If there is, please point me to it
Doubt there is a fix, sounds like something that will require a bugfix.

Reactions: F.Lust
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes