Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Holly shit bruh, how many updates. We did everything except for anal and... kissing. Can we have a kissing scene? xD

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
There are some bugs in this version.
Example.
if you go to your closet and open it. the dolls are not rendered properly. they are like greyed out on the screen
and when you select one of them tho they turn green..

if you open the phone -> SMS -> Kimberly and you press on one of the IMG_ thingys. you get a error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh and the Gallery in the Phone is also Broken.

Also at the Hospital if you go to meet Rachel & talk to here. but i only got it once.
maybe because i pressed Ignore. idk.

Anyway i await next update :)

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
really liked the premise of the game, but as someone mentioned above me, quite a few bugs making some parts of the game inaccessible (wardrobe, phone, guardian, etc) sucked the fun out of it for me :HideThePain:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Yep. Havent played this in a few updates and decided to start a new game. Lierally the first thing I click on (closet) gives me an error. Gallery gives error as well. I know ppl already mentionned a lot of bugs in previous version that I myself didn't encounter but wtf is it not playtested?

Reactions: camoway

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
betterzett The game has many bugs to be fixed. I have seen that these images are webp your script is searching for png files. i am not a script expert so i am not sure if that is causing errors but you may want to check that. Another thing that you could look at is the cinema choices which is an error that has not been fixed for a long time. Can you create fix patches?

Reactions: camoway

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
These bugs was what prevented me from playing this game in the first place. I keep hoping that the next updates would be free of them so i can play but instead it's getting worse. Now, I don't think i can ever play this game.

camoway

May 15, 2017
I remember this game!!! I really liked it a year or two ago. Thanks for the update, my man!! look forward to checking it out ASAP!

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes