Diane4k

Sep 14, 2020
I'm having a glitch that happens often where I attack or play and the enemy or mate just phases through me I can't do anything anymore at this point

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I'm having a glitch that happens often where I attack or play and the enemy or mate just phases through me I can't do anything anymore at this point
That was happening in like, the earliest possible version of the game, but was fixed as far as I know in a later update.
That being said, unfortunately this game looks to be abandoned; the dev hasn't posted since May and it's been five months since then without a word from them.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
That was happening in like, the earliest possible version of the game, but was fixed as far as I know in a later update.
That being said, unfortunately this game looks to be abandoned; the dev hasn't posted since May and it's been five months since then without a word from them.
Yeah they have been unresponsive to all contact it seems. What a shame since they had people willing to chip in.

Luderos

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2020
Yeah they have been unresponsive to all contact it seems. What a shame since they had people willing to chip in.
Heya, I try to respond whenever anyone asks me something here or on discord, though sometimes it can take a few days. Sorry if I've missed any messages. And still working on the game, I just haven't wanted to post incremental updates that probably wouldn't seem like progress at all since everything has pretty much been started from scratch. I think there's been a ton of progress in going from what was, in retrospect, a mostly hacked together demo, to something more like a real game, but as always there's a lot left to do and things always take longer than they should.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Heya, I try to respond whenever anyone asks me something here or on discord, though sometimes it can take a few days. Sorry if I've missed any messages. And still working on the game, I just haven't wanted to post incremental updates that probably wouldn't seem like progress at all since everything has pretty much been started from scratch. I think there's been a ton of progress in going from what was, in retrospect, a mostly hacked together demo, to something more like a real game, but as always there's a lot left to do and things always take longer than they should.
Even if the update was something stupid like "Changed the color of the railing on house 2 from blue to green", it would be better than nothing for basically half a year.

Reactions: jamonserrano

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
So this if fully abandoned now or still in "development"?
Patreon hasn't been updated since 2021, but the dev still posts in threads across F95 about random stuff as recently as August 2023, and I'm not going to try to join the Discord, but my vote is that the game's dead, unless someone can pop into the Discord and check there.

Klement-Gottwald

Mar 1, 2018
Patreon hasn't been updated since 2021, but the dev still posts in threads across F95 about random stuff as recently as August 2023, and I'm not going to try to join the Discord, but my vote is that the game's dead, unless someone can pop into the Discord and check there.
Just took a look, last post from luderos was on 23.12.2022 at 22:50 the message was: Hiya! Have gotten a bit derailed lately tbh, so it looking more like end of Q1 unfortunately. that is it, last message was from some member on 7.7.2023 at 15:14 and the message is: feels like it has died in here,
all tabs are gone and ranks are gone and NO updates on the game,
Luderos what gives?,
im guessing from all this you have given up on the game and not had the decentcy to let us know about that.
That was all, theres like 7 online members on the server, so you can maybe give it last rites, and bury it somewhere nice.

Luderos

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2020
Heya! I appreciate that people still check for updates from time to time. No big list of devcurse excuses from me though, life just happens, and I've had to focus on other things to keep the bills paid this year. I don't consider it abandoned, but I don't blame anyone else for assuming it is. I don't want to set any false expectations though, any update is a long way away.

Tacopetey

Dec 28, 2020
Heya! I appreciate that people still check for updates from time to time. No big list of devcurse excuses from me though, life just happens, and I've had to focus on other things to keep the bills paid this year. I don't consider it abandoned, but I don't blame anyone else for assuming it is. I don't want to set any false expectations though, any update is a long way away.
Glad to hear it's still alive. Looking forward to see your next demo :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote