VN Ren'Py Down the Road [v0.2.0c] [Fasder]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Right, had a patron talk about it too but they didn't elaborate any further. Wasn't sure what files or what happened.
I know some instances if I remember correctly, one that did back in the day, and now even, injecting custom icons.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That did what?
I meant certain games with the custom icons back in the day would trigger false positives, and some will still to this day. I'm not saying that's the issue, just saying many weird things that flag it as a virus, when it's something silly like that is all :coffee:

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I meant certain games with the custom icons back in the day would trigger false positives, and some will still to this day. I'm not saying that's the issue, just saying many weird things that flag it as a virus, when it's something silly like that is all :coffee:
Yeah, seems like that could be it since I updated it to have an icon, the first version didn't as far as I can remember.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, seems like that could be it since I updated it to have an icon, the first version didn't as far as I can remember.
So, according to , something is triggering, oddly it's only 3 AV's, I've seen a bit, and with different AV's flagging things. I'm not worried.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
So, according to , something is triggering, oddly it's only 3 AV's, I've seen a bit, and with different AV's flagging things. I'm not worried.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, Idk, could also be the engine upgrade I did.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Love...Love...LOVE Fasder's models. Could do w/o the smoking niche but that's just me. Aside from being a nasty habit, poses w/cigs always look oddly forced and unnatural imo. Just my 2¢.

This one is coming along nicely. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Fasder

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yes, there will be dickgirls eventually, but it will be a while before those characters are introduced.
Well for me, I'm not into futa chicks with dicks (I have no sexual interest in any girl penis content...regardless how hot looking he is...:KEK:)...so I really hope that content can be TOTALLY avoided by the player. Especially if there are plans for them to be interacting with MC's love interests (in other words, giving the player the choice to replace the sausage, with a real taco...in order to give players a choice to avoid any penis loving content).

Though, over the years I have found it can become a death sentence when a title dev decides to later add content (like NTR, Sharing, trap, chicks with dicks, etc.) with a harem story... Especially if the story ends up with futa characters being added to the harem, flirting and dicking MC's girls. :sick:

But ultimately this is your project, so it's YOUR path/journey...we are all just along for the ride.

Well all the best with your endeavor, dev.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The writing seems good but WTF with those tits !!! They look like inflated ballons ready to explode, i just can't unsee them, they seem dangerous and scary!!

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I did wonder with this one.
So I have to ask did they all go to the same plastic surgeon or what?.
Was there like a special on that week get your freinds to have their tit's done and you get your's for half price?.
Or was it maybe Buy one get one free?.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Well for me, I'm not into futa chicks with dicks (I have no sexual interest in any girl penis content...regardless how hot looking he is...:KEK:)...so I really hope that content can be TOTALLY avoided by the player.
There's a toggle where you can turn it off.
I did wonder with this one.
So I have to ask did they all go to the same plastic surgeon or what?.
Was there like a special on that week get your freinds to have their tit's done and you get your's for half price?.
Or was it maybe Buy one get one free?.
It's just how I make my characters.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes