VN Ren'Py Down the Road [v0.2.0c] [Fasder]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, it seems the "patch" was updated 3 days ago :whistle:

Or I wonder if that was updated to "add more mirrors" for it.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
1691409570495.png

Does this mean I have enabled anal or disabled?
I assume it is enabled, right? didnt see content with those yet so I guess it is for the future?

Also I kinda forgot where 0.1 ended but it was free roam in parents house I think, right? so basically this update added a small scene with amber, date with Kitty, car travel to Alyx and small scene/free roam at Alyx house? missing something?

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
He... She... He... She... He... She... He... She... Too many not necessary text from narrator. All models are the same (they clones or something?). To-do list must be hide by default. Titty game lagging, impossible to finish it (sadly not all have, 13900k and 4080ti). Some other parts laggy too.
Looks not bad, but game definitely need some improvements.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Interesting fetishes. Thinking about it and imagining the MC trying out these fetishes on all the women in the family. The idea is really perverted and degenerate but at the same time insanely exciting. It would also be interesting if Dad did something to Alyx and Amber and it ended up in an orgy. yes the fantasy :)

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Interesting fetishes. Thinking about it and imagining the MC trying out these fetishes on all the women in the family. The idea is really perverted and degenerate but at the same time insanely exciting. It would also be interesting if Dad did something to Alyx and Amber and it ended up in an orgy. yes the fantasy :)
Maybe something like a harem, would be way down the line though, probably. No NTR.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.0c + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 122 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: 09110212
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes