RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

FapperQ123321

Sep 20, 2022
Hey guys. Is there a way to rewatch early erotic scenes in the game? When i click the bed and go to the gallery it says "under construction". So i can only watch first grandpa scenes. If there isn't a way then could someone who had taken save before every erotic interaction share his save file?

Last edited:

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
Hey guys. Is there a way to rewatch early erotic scenes in the game? When i click the bed and go to the gallery it says "under construction". So i can only watch first grandpa scenes. If there isn't a way can someone took save before every erotic interaction share his save file?
Nope, no way exept what is actually in the gallery.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
I am almost done with the next update. Now rendering scenes for the last event of the game. As soon as it’s done, the update will be ready for release. Shouldn’t take more than a week.
So until then, sit tight and I’ll see you all on the release date.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Does anyone know what genesis models the dev is using? Our heroine and the old man would be a good start, I'm considering creating some animations of a scene or two.

Nov 15, 2023
Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
I am almost done with the next update. Now rendering scenes for the last event of the game. As soon as it’s done, the update will be ready for release. Shouldn’t take more than a week.
So until then, sit tight and I’ll see you all on the release date.
is there an update in the brothel ?

ToastedNinja04

Feb 2, 2024
Hello, sorry pretty new. While I wait for this game to update I’ve been looking for a game I played awhile ago and can’t remember the name.

If anyone could help I would be so grateful! blonde with glasses if I remember correctly, she is working for an organization that needs her to get info. She gets a guy drunk at a bar, goes home with him and he passes out,he wakes up and she’s going through his things then she has to shoot him? The next main scene I think is her at a movie theater with someone she was forced to agree with. He starts eating her out and she needs to endure for her husband and she’s talking to someone in an earpiece while it’s happening.

sorry super vague but any help would be greatly appreciated

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes