RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I have the feeling that "Dirty Secrect" will go along as Odd neighboor of the last update....just a bait :ROFLMAO:
Thank you so much for sharing :)
The Odd Neighboors are the only path that it's not so interesting to me,but if you wanna have maximum corruption points then you need to play it too :D All other paths are really good - The Slutty Secretary,Personal Masseur,Barmaid,Pub Whore,Grandpa Figure,Be My Star,Gloryhole Whore,Dirty Secret,Bartending at brothel...even the new ones will probably be interesting too - Girl Trouble,A stroll in the park,Online oportunity and Anal training... For me right now,the most interesting ones are Slutty secretary,Personal masseur,Gloryhole whore and may be Grandpa figure too,but i can't wait for others like Pub Whore,Be my star,Dirty secret,Online oportunity and may be even the rest to be continued - let's hope some of them will have at least small update in the new version that we all are waiting here :)

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
The Odd Neighboors are the only path that it's not so interesting to me,but if you wanna have maximum corruption points then you need to play it too :D All other paths are really good - The Slutty Secretary,Personal Masseur,Barmaid,Pub Whore,Grandpa Figure,Be My Star,Gloryhole Whore,Dirty Secret,Bartending at brothel...even the new ones will probably be interesting too - Girl Trouble,A stroll in the park,Online oportunity and Anal training... For me right now,the most interesting ones are Slutty secretary,Personal masseur,Gloryhole whore and may be Grandpa figure too,but i can't wait for others like Pub Whore,Be my star,Dirty secret,Online oportunity and may be even the rest to be continued - let's hope some of them will have at least small update in the new version that we all are waiting here :)
Sorry, I don't think you get the point of my message...my bad.
I was talking about dev have already told in the past that a certain part is almost ready but not enought to be in the "X" update, and that certain part disappear and never be mentioned again after the come out (last update is "odd neighboors" turn).
That have nothing to do with other storyline. I've played every update since 0,2, and will play every other even when my favourite aren't in it, since I like this game (maybe now there are too many quest active....we'll see.)
Sorry for the misunderstandig.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveWhores

Gertcha

Aug 30, 2022
I love how much of a Slut Jane became in the last update.

To me, she was always a huge slut, as evidenced by whoring herself out in the past, but was limiting herself because of societal expectations, or somesuch.

I absolutely adored the scene where her uncle fucks her in front of her aunt.

I hope the dev goes ahead with her uncle pissing on her, preferably in front of her aunt, too.

The best scenario would be the old man turning Jane into a public toilet in the public toilets of the park. That, and a gangbang in the bar. With the warehouse boss and coworkers showing up in the middle of it.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I love how much of a Slut Jane became in the last update.

To me, she was always a huge slut, as evidenced by whoring herself out in the past, but was limiting herself because of societal expectations, or somesuch.

I absolutely adored the scene where her uncle fucks her in front of her aunt.

I hope the dev goes ahead with her uncle pissing on her, preferably in front of her aunt, too.

The best scenario would be the old man turning Jane into a public toilet in the public toilets of the park. That, and a gangbang in the bar. With the warehouse boss and coworkers showing up in the middle of it.
While that sounds like one good "possible" scenario, in my opinion it would work better for the title overall if he focused on the purer (slower corruption) path for a bit to capture the slow and fast corruption people.

A lot of people were not happy with the faster corruption pacing. I am not one of them but I think the dev will lose some supporters if people choices really don't matter very much in the end. I also don't want to see this end up like Anna Exciting where she goes full happy hooker with no real choices to satisfy everyone.

Nothing against your idea and I would love to see it but hopefully the dev knows how to create a multipath games that satisfying to all.

Gertcha

Aug 30, 2022
While that sounds like one good "possible" scenario, in my opinion it would work better for the title overall if he focused on the purer (slower corruption) path for a bit to capture the slow and fast corruption people.

A lot of people were not happy with the faster corruption pacing. I am not one of them but I think the dev will lose some supporters if people choices really don't matter very much in the end. I also don't want to see this end up like Anna Exciting where she goes full happy hooker with no real choices to satisfy everyone.

Nothing against your idea and I would love to see it but hopefully the dev knows how to create a multipath games that satisfying to all.
Well yes, there's the other path, of course.

I'm only talking about the full on corrupted happy whore path.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018

I'm definitely not from this people too! I preffer to be able to corrupt the MC (in this case Jane) much faster and that way to be able to go to the good stuff more faster and enjoy get her been fucked by everyone instead of slowly to try and corrupt it - there are too many games already where you always start to corrupt the female MC slowly and it took too much time till finally she start to turn into a whore and fuck with whoever she want,which is really annoying since most people want to enjoy sex scenes more often,after all it's suppose to be a sex game! One of the most slowly corrupting female MC games is probably the "Fragile Innocence" where you still are not able to make Issabella been fucked and to start explore her slut side - I don't see how this is better for the people that are playing it because of trying to make her whore and have sex but at the end it happens that they are disappointed! I don't see what you have against "Anna Exciting Affection" - this is one of the best games here so far...the second one is "Manilla Shaw Blackmail's Obsession" (the only bad thing here are the too many hard fights where you can't choose to surrender and have some sex scene like some of the rest fights...)! I really think that there should be more games like Anna and Manilla and it will be great if Jane start to be corrupted the same way,much more faster! :)

Reactions: Gertcha

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
Hope you are all doing well. Work has been progressing steadily and hopefully will be finished within this month. As usual, the next update will also have four events. The ones I finished working on are “Date Night” and “Slutty Secretary”. Work is in progress for the other two events and I’ll share more information about those in the future.
The event “Date Night” turned out to be much bigger and more interesting than I initially wanted it to be. Not only does this event have multiple erotic scenes, it also develops the relationship between Jane and Alex in a big way.
“Slutty Secretary” is another event I’m feeling pretty good about. Jane already met with her warehouse co-workers in the previous update. But this time she will be more up close and personal with them. That’s all I can say without giving out spoilers.
Now, some of you might be wondering, where’s the “Odd Neighbor” event? It’s supposed to be in the last update but didn’t make the cut. That’s because it felt like the event was too extreme to include it just yet. Jane needs to be more deprived to take part in something like that. So either I’ll tone it down or keep this event shelved for now. I haven’t made up my mind about that yet.
So when will the next update be out? Well, if everything goes according to plan, then you can expect to play it in the first week of next month. That’s all the news I have for you guys. So until next time, take care and stay safe.

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
Hope you are all doing well. Work has been progressing steadily and hopefully will be finished within this month. As usual, the next update will also have four events. The ones I finished working on are “Date Night” and “Slutty Secretary”. Work is in progress for the other two events and I’ll share more information about those in the future.
The event “Date Night” turned out to be much bigger and more interesting than I initially wanted it to be. Not only does this event have multiple erotic scenes, it also develops the relationship between Jane and Alex in a big way.
“Slutty Secretary” is another event I’m feeling pretty good about. Jane already met with her warehouse co-workers in the previous update. But this time she will be more up close and personal with them. That’s all I can say without giving out spoilers.
Now, some of you might be wondering, where’s the “Odd Neighbor” event? It’s supposed to be in the last update but didn’t make the cut. That’s because it felt like the event was too extreme to include it just yet. Jane needs to be more deprived to take part in something like that. So either I’ll tone it down or keep this event shelved for now. I haven’t made up my mind about that yet.
So when will the next update be out? Well, if everything goes according to plan, then you can expect to play it in the first week of next month. That’s all the news I have for you guys. So until next time, take care and stay safe.
FMag always on perfect time :)
Thank you.

Reactions: FMag

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
Thank you 4 the share as always FMag :)

Reactions: FMag

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
Am I the only one who doesn't care about the boyfriend storyline? I thought it didn't fit the game or Jane's adventurous self to be in a relationship even when she told him the kind of slut she really is he still wanted to date her. That made it all the more absurd to me and erased any "secret chad" vibes the dev wanted him to have.

Last edited:

Gertcha

Aug 30, 2022
Am I the only one who doesn't care about the boyfriend storyline? I thought it didn't fit the game or Jane's adventurous self to be in a relationship even when she told him the kind of slut she really is he still wanted to date her. That made it all the more absurd to me and erased any "secret chad" vibes the dev wanted him to have.
You're not the only one.

It'd make sense, if the guy wanted to have all sorts of kinky sex with Jane, but it's all so - and I hate to use the term - vanilla, that it's pathetic.

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
Me too, but seems like people like NTR and cheating so I guess dev added to gain more followers :unsure:

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
It'd make sense, if the guy wanted to have all sorts of kinky sex with Jane, but it's all so - and I hate to use the term - vanilla, that it's pathetic.
Yeah, she encourages some dirty talk but it's mild in comparison to other scenes
Me too, but seems like people like NTR and cheating so I guess dev added to gain more followers :unsure:
He said he doesn't mind she'll cheat. He's a chad but also a cuck. My Jane will oblige and cuck the shit out of him

• Haha
Reactions: Gertcha

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
What are some of the similar games like this one? I mean with a hot female in the lead and a lot of men getting their way with her?
Well,there are a lot of games but 2 of the best are "Anna Exciting Affection" (from chapter 2 is start to be SandBox game instead RPGM but the game it's great) and "Manila Shaw:Blackmail's Obsession" (this one is RPGM)! Of course there are a lot more but I guess it depends what type you wanna play - RPGM;Unity;RenPy or SandBox(which is also RenPy but a bit more different then the normal RenPy)!

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes