RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
From what I can see they are in a bathroom,which means they are probably in a hotel room or in the bathroom of some office place(may be the one from where she was fired and try to sneak at some point) so it could be some partner of her ex-boss or may be is a client from the brothel where she just start working and on her break at the bar there,she just went to the toilet but one of the guests/clients there decide to follow her and surprise her :D
Could be anything, and thats nice.

Yoshu26

Jan 9, 2022
1711556372200.png

Hi everyone, wanted to ask for a quick thing, i am stuck at (probably beggining or half of game).
I did every side quest and now it all tells me to progress main quest, but the main quest sends me to T-Dog to talk to him
(Quest called New Hope and the objective is to talk to T-Dog who is in appartment 1-2. But when i go there it tells me this, no other options in the game for me. Thanks for the answer, pretty sad coz the game has a good story and im enjoying it.

Reactions: shahab1372

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 3483261

Hi everyone, wanted to ask for a quick thing, i am stuck at (probably beggining or half of game).
I did every side quest and now it all tells me to progress main quest, but the main quest sends me to T-Dog to talk to him
(Quest called New Hope and the objective is to talk to T-Dog who is in appartment 1-2. But when i go there it tells me this, no other options in the game for me. Thanks for the answer, pretty sad coz the game has a good story and im enjoying it.
That's not T-Dog's apartment. go to the Slum and open the map to see where T-Dog lives.

shahab1372

Apr 1, 2019
Hi what is the largest number of depravity point in this update?
Ive got 148 and there are another mission is incomplete like (new appearance) but when i wanna do those, there isnt any mission there.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes