RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

SpeedyGDOG

Jan 19, 2023
What's the bug?
i did find a bug on that quest when i played. had to restart from a save. happened if you enter the basemant door from the side, she cant get in but wont let you move away ether, or open inventory. you get stuck. maybe hes talking about that one

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I know there is an in-game cheat feature. Does anyone know how to edit that feature to add 10 points at a time instead of 1?

Go to your save folder for the game.
BACKUP the save you want to edit.
Drag that save into to online save editor.

Edit Variables - Example Below
Variable#6 (Depravity)
Variable#7 (Morality)

Save the file - copy back to your original save folder.
20240215_125756.jpg

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017

Variable#6 (Depravity)
Variable#7 (Morality)

View attachment 3356896
Thanks. I'll give it a shot. I was hoping to edit the game, but this will do.

Reactions: wildride69

shahab1372

Apr 1, 2019
hi. is there available to do "new appearance" quest in this update?
Because there is no "no new contents" text on quest log

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017

Variable#6 (Depravity)
Variable#7 (Morality)

View attachment 3356896
Even though it's not what I originally wanted it's worked out very well. I made a save that I can use as an alternate start point with 90 depravity and 90 morality allowing her to make any decision in any situation with $10000 to give her financial lee way as well. I saved the link you provided in a link folder where I can easily use it for this and other games. Thanks again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wildride69

brittpwrr

May 30, 2019
here is my unofficial Android port of Downfall: A Story of Corruption v0.13.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file provided by the dev when starting a new game and no save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can you use something different than mega for download

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Dang. Can't even play the game because "Loading Error Failed to load: audio/se/Damage2.ogg" keeps popping up all the time. Guess I'll wait till they get rid of the bugs...

Janjy

Jun 10, 2017
I remember this game had incest long ago, is there some patch to restore it? It just doesn't have sense to me without it.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I remember this game had incest long ago, is there some patch to restore it? It just doesn't have sense to me without it.
and then Patreon came along and said no no no to the I word....so lose it or no cash for you. Most devs said goodbye to the I word and there has to be a patch to put it back in. This game as far as I know has no such patch available. My imagination still works though :LOL:

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
and then Patreon came along and said no no no to the I word....so lose it or no cash for you. Most devs said goodbye to the I word and there has to be a patch to put it back in. This game as far as I know has no such patch available. My imagination still works though :LOL:
I don't even see the problem since in the last update jane literally say "Uncle Gilbert" and "Aunt".... :unsure:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I don't even see the problem since in the last update jane literally say "Uncle Gilbert" and "Aunt".... :unsure:
Plausible deniability if they ever get complaints and get questioned by Patreon is my guess. I could care less but there are people on here who would complain and try to get stuff banned as they are getting off to the content.

Jane in this story as is makes a little less sense but we have to use our imagination or the dev has to switch to Subscribe star and pray donors follow.

Last edited:

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
Plausible deniability if they ever get complaints and get questioned by Patreon is my guess. I could care less but there are people on here who would complain and try to get stuff banned and there getting off to the content.

Jane in this story as is makes a little less sense but we have to use our imagination or the dev has to switch to Subscribe star and pray donors follow.
I don't care at all about the I-word stuff, or the NTR dev added. So for me is not a big deal having those changed or removed, I was just pointing out the words were used in the last update ;) .

momaeh86

Mar 15, 2021
I love the game so far. I hope in the next few updates will be a little more anal action, especially with the odd neighbours-quest. I'm really looking forward to this. The fingering so far was nice but I'd prefer to see this amazing character model take dicks up there. :)

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes