RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

netuttki

May 10, 2018
I wonder if there is a walkthrough for this game.
I know, I know "just follow the available quests" except when every single one of them says "This quest is NOT available to play yet. There may be some other quests that you need to progress through first."

Sure,but which quest? I have 5 available quests, one of them the massage which is actually not available because I've ended it, and the other 4 give the above message.

SpeedyGDOG

Jan 19, 2023
I know, I know "just follow the available quests" except when every single one of them says "This quest is NOT available to play yet. There may be some other quests that you need to progress through first."

Sure,but which quest? I have 5 available quests, one of them the massage which is actually not available because I've ended it, and the other 4 give the above message.
usually its the main quest that keeps you, or someting else. you just have to try them all. have you been to the neigbours ? anyway it dosnt really need a walkthrough

netuttki

May 10, 2018
usually its the main quest that keeps you, or someting else. you just have to try them all. have you been to the neigbours ? anyway it dosnt really need a walkthrough
It was "You have to sleep 4 days before anything can progress, but nothing tells you this".
But you are right, walkthrough was the wrong word, I meant more like a guide - a hint in the game, like "You will have to wait a few days until thing happens."

Darken11111

Aug 28, 2022

I got 8 quest, cant do any, "This quest is NOT available to play yet. There may be some other quests that you need to progress through first." slept whole week and everyday check every quest and nothing happens

netuttki

May 10, 2018
I got 8 quest, cant do any, "This quest is NOT available to play yet. There may be some other quests that you need to progress through first." slept whole week and everyday check every quest and nothing happens
I once had to sleep for 2 weeks to finally have a main story event happen that allowed me to progress.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I once had to sleep for 2 weeks to finally have a main story event happen that allowed me to progress.
You both need to Check your quest log. There is no necessity to sleep multiple days for something to happen at all if you read the quests available to you. The Old man received a lot of attention the last few update so you did need to see him multiple NIGHTS to advance the story.

If the Quest log quest shows NO NEW CONTENT then you are finished that quest series until the Dev updates it in a future patch.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
You both need to Check your quest log. There is no necessity to sleep multiple days for something to happen at all if you read the quests available to you. The Old man received a lot of attention the last few update so you did need to see him multiple NIGHTS to advance the story.

If the Quest log quest shows NO NEW CONTENT then you are finished that quest series until the Dev updates it in a future patch.
There literally was. Every quest in the log came back with "NOT available to play".
And then after several days voila, dress shopping with the friend, and then a few of the quests opened up.
And when I say "came back" I mean going to the quest location and trying to start it.
"Keep working at the pub" - going to the pub, change clothes "NOT available"
"Keep working for Mr. Marcus" - going to the storage room to change clothes "NOT available"
"Keep visiting the old man" - going to the old man "NOT available"

Please, don't try to explain to me that "what happened to you didn't actually happen". It's not classy.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
There literally was. Every quest in the log came back with "NOT available to play".
And then after several days voila, dress shopping with the friend, and then a few of the quests opened up.
And when I say "came back" I mean going to the quest location and trying to start it.
"Keep working at the pub" - going to the pub, change clothes "NOT available"
"Keep working for Mr. Marcus" - going to the storage room to change clothes "NOT available"
"Keep visiting the old man" - going to the old man "NOT available"

Please, don't try to explain to me that "what happened to you didn't actually happen". It's not classy.
Classy? I wasn't trying to feel classy I was explaining to you how the quest log works and what you need to do.
If you would rather rage then listen that's fine.

I never once said anything about Not Available. I said NO NEW CONTENT.

NO NEW CONTENT means what I said it means and you have to wait until a future update to advance the story.
Not available in my experience means you have to advance another storyline to continue the overall story.

Please stop being overly sensitive when someone in genuinely try to assist you. Stay Classy

Reactions: Golomolo

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Classy? I wasn't trying to feel classy I was explaining to you how the quest log works and what you need to do.
If you would rather rage then listen that's fine.

I never once said anything about Not Available. I said NO NEW CONTENT.

NO NEW CONTENT means what I said it means and you have to wait until a future update to advance the story.
Not available in my experience means you have to advance another storyline to continue the overall story.

Please stop being overly sensitive when someone in genuinely try to assist you. Stay Classy
And I never once said "No New Content" I always said "NOT available".
So you came in and just commented about something that I wasn't talking about sure.
Please, if you are genuinely trying to assist someone read what they wrote and respond to that.

Then your last response won't have to be: "Well, I wasn't talking about what you've said, I was talking about something else."
Stay Helpful but Useful.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
And I never once said "No New Content" I always said "NOT available".
So you came in and just commented about something that I wasn't talking about sure.
Please, if you are genuinely trying assist someone read what they wrote and respond to that.

Then your last response won't have to be: "Well, I wasn't talking about what you we said, I was talking about something else."
Stay Helpful but Useful.
Did I quote just you? I believe I quoted 2 people who were having similar issues so I gave a detailed explanation.

Why are you trying to argue and make a point about nothing is beyond me. The game had no gotcha or difficult quests its as straightforward as they come and I explained it in a reasonable short fashion.

The fact remains that if you go over your QUEST LOG and down the list of available quest you can easily see all quests that say NO NEW CONTENT, skip those and see what is still available in the update you are on. If you get there and the quest says Not AVAILBLE move on to the next quest in the quest log.

I do believe you would rather argue about nothing than just say Thanks. Please have a great and happy day, wishing you all the best.

Take care.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Did I quote just you? I believe I quoted 2 people who were having similar issues so I gave a detailed explanation.

Why are you trying to argue and make a point about nothing is beyond me. The game had no gotcha or difficult quests its as straightforward as they come and I explained it in a reasonable short fashion.

The fact remains that if you go over your QUEST LOG and down the list of available quest you can easily see all quests that say NO NEW CONTENT, skip those and see what is still available in the update you are on. If you get there and the quest says Not AVAILBLE move on to the next quest in the quest log.

I do believe you would rather argue about nothing than just say Thanks. Please have a great and happy day, wishing you all the best.

Take care.
Ok, I am not really sure how to explain it to you a bit clearer:
1. None of the quests said "No new content"
2. All the quests resulted in a "This quest is NOT available yet."
3. After sleeping several days, the friend has shown up, dress purchase happened
4. After this the quests were able to start.

But let me look at the other person you quoted:

See how they have also talked about the "This quest is NOT available to play yet" situation and not the "No new content" quests?

So, I understand that you want to be right. I really do. You came in all helpful, filled with energy and good intentions.
But please, understand, you simply missed the mark as neither I nor the other guy was talking about what you think we were talking about.

Have an awesome day, keep this energy, and I wish you a future where you are not in "Write Only" mode and read the actual comments you are responding to. You will be a great help to the people.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Good Morning Darken,

There is no need to sleep a week to advance, just carefully read through the quest log, like I have been saying in my previous 3 messages here. Try my suggestions for yourself, and please let me know if you have any other difficulties or questions and I will be happy to help you in anyway that I can.

Best regards

Darken11111

Aug 28, 2022
Good Morning Darken,

There is no need to sleep a week to advance, just carefully read through the quest log, like I have been saying in my previous 3 messages here. Try my suggestions for yourself, and please let me know if you have any other difficulties or questions and I will be happy to help you in anyway that I can.

Best regards
Thanks but man ;DDD me:" slept whole week and everyday check every quest and nothing happens " you " read through the quest log"
"This quest is NOT available to play yet " all of 8 quest where questlog says its avaliable"

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Thanks but man ;DDD me:" slept whole week and everyday check every quest and nothing happens " you " read through the quest log"
"This quest is NOT available to play yet " all of 8 quest where questlog says its avaliable"
He doesn't read what you write.

When you reach the point with several quests - Barmaid, Massage, Secretary, etc. - where you get the "NOT available yet" message, you are supposed to get a scene where after waking up and going downstairs your friends visits you and takes you for shopping.

It happened on a Monday for me both times, once I had to sleep 4 days, once I had to wait 2 weeks - the shorter one was a Morality playthrough, the other one a Corruption one, that affects the active quests, maybe that's why.

So try just sleeping until one morning the option to sleep is missing -no Zzzz over the bed.
Then go downstairs.

At least that's what worked for me.

BTW. you can run into the same situation later on while waiting for the photographer to call you.
I have a suspicion that it happens when you reach endpoints/milestones too quickly, but don't have access to the code so can't tell what the actual reason is.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Before anyone else rushes in with "You never have to sleep to progress the story!!!", let me quote the game itself:

"Go home and Sleep. That will progress the story."

1707837397654.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes