RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Before anyone else rushes in with "You never have to sleep to progress the story!!!", let me quote the game itself:

"Go home and Sleep. That will progress the story."

View attachment 3350792
Does it say sleep for several days lmao? Mind your business I STOPPED responding to you see your way out of the conversation!

I'm trying to help someone you are trying to cause drama. Please stop.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Thanks but man ;DDD me:" slept whole week and everyday check every quest and nothing happens " you " read through the quest log"
"This quest is NOT available to play yet " all of 8 quest where questlog says its avaliable"
After sleeping the entire week did the problem resolve itself? The only time I had something similar happen to me was the instructions for seeing the old man, we had to visit him 3 nights straight before the other quests lines would activate.

Let me know if your still having any issue, and what quests are available to you if so.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Does it say sleep for several days lmao? Mind your business I STOPPED responding to you see your way out of the conversation!

I'm trying to help someone you are trying to cause drama. Please stop.
Dude, you are giving absolutely incorrect and useless advice as it was pointed out by both of us.
There difference between us is that I was in the exact same position as Darken and I wrote what worked for me, and you are talking about a completely different scenario.

Chill out, sit down, and reflect on your life.

Reactions: Ser Lordypants

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Dude, you are giving absolutely incorrect and useless advice as it was pointed out by both of us.
There difference between us is that I was in the exact same position as Darken and I wrote what worked for me, and you are talking about a completely different scenario.

Chill out, sit down, and reflect on your life.
TOUCH GRASS.jpg

You have serious anger issues, this is not as good as actually going outside but go touch some grass it may help your general bad attitude. You don't want my advice I said fine, you can't let it go. Touch some grass and calm the F down.

I tried to help you with your issue, you went off on a now multiple comment rant that is wrong but I don't care if you ever fix your issue any more so I moved on from you and am trying to help Darken but here you are again whining all day long whining and whining. Like I said before please STOP. From here on out your on ignore.

Take care.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: netuttki

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Thanks but man ;DDD me:" slept whole week and everyday check every quest and nothing happens " you " read through the quest log"
"This quest is NOT available to play yet " all of 8 quest where questlog says its avaliable"
So, as I said earlier, for me sleeping solved the issue.

The number of days I had to sleep depended on the number active quests that wouldn't trigger - I wonder if there is a way to look into the code and see if the main quest events happen on specific days or a number of days after you reach side quest milestones or morale/corruption points or what.

I'm tempted to do a few test runs to see the results.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
If Jane is on a moral path and is wearing the blue top and jeans skirt when she negotiates with Johnson, the cop, Maria's image is in the alley instead of Johnson's.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
If Jane is on a moral path and is wearing the blue top and jeans skirt when she negotiates with Johnson, the cop, Maria's image is in the alley instead of Johnson's.
lol yeah a few facial glitches. The cop completely disappeared at one point during there interaction my first playthrough. reloaded to an earlier save and it fixed itself. A few bugs popped up similarly lol.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Do morality points have benefits or only depravity features?
So far I didn't see morality points play the same role as depravity , no "You need at least N Morality points for some choices" messages or such.
As far as I can tell they don't do a lot - having 10 depravity points seems to have the same effect whether you have 0 or 20 morality points.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I know there is an in-game cheat feature. Does anyone know how to edit that feature to add 10 points at a time instead of 1?

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes