RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1604332609789.png
1604332621246.png

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
Hi there. How are you all doing? So let’s first answer the question that everyone has on their mind. When will the update be released? I am working my ass off on the game. Even though it has been three and a half months since the last update, I only was able to work on the game for two months. That’s why I paused my patreon last month because I couldn’t work on it.
Now, two month is a good enough time to finish an update. And yes, I did already finish two months worth of contents. But the thing is, It has already been three and a half months and after waiting that long, if I release it right now you won’t be satisfied with it.
So I decided to add some extra events which made it my biggest update so far. Now then, what will include in the upcoming update?
Well, it will have three major quests which have ten events. And all the events has some sorts of erotic scene. I already finished the scripts and coded them in the RPG Maker. Only thing stopping me from releasing it right now is the renders. Because adding extra content means I have to render scenes for them.
And my hardware is the limiting factor here. As much as I like to finish rendering those scenes as soon as possible it is out of my hands because I also want to maintain a certain quality.
So, I will ask you guys to bear with me for a little more until it is finished. Thank you very much for your support and take care.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 883339
View attachment 883341

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
Hi there. How are you all doing? So let’s first answer the question that everyone has on their mind. When will the update be released? I am working my ass off on the game. Even though it has been three and a half months since the last update, I only was able to work on the game for two months. That’s why I paused my patreon last month because I couldn’t work on it.
Now, two month is a good enough time to finish an update. And yes, I did already finish two months worth of contents. But the thing is, It has already been three and a half months and after waiting that long, if I release it right now you won’t be satisfied with it.
So I decided to add some extra events which made it my biggest update so far. Now then, what will include in the upcoming update?
Well, it will have three major quests which have ten events. And all the events has some sorts of erotic scene. I already finished the scripts and coded them in the RPG Maker. Only thing stopping me from releasing it right now is the renders. Because adding extra content means I have to render scenes for them.
And my hardware is the limiting factor here. As much as I like to finish rendering those scenes as soon as possible it is out of my hands because I also want to maintain a certain quality.
So, I will ask you guys to bear with me for a little more until it is finished. Thank you very much for your support and take care.
Thanks 4 the share my friend :)

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017
View attachment 883339
View attachment 883341

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
Appreciate the share as always Darkman :)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1605103225326.png
1605103239137.png

Sneak Pics

Because rendering is taking too damn long to finish, here are two new screenshot for you to enjoy. Just to give you an idea, the 2nd low light render took me around 4 hours to finish. And I am still not satisfied with the quality of that image.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
he 2nd low light render took me around 4 hours to finish
o_O What GPU do you have?
In General, it is better not to create dark scenes - they greatly slow down the rendering. Make a light scene and use for example Exposure Value in Tone Mapping. Plus, you can use fake light in interior scenes(Iray Ghost Light). And don`t forget about denoise(in filters/from 4.11 ver).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
That second preview pic looks delicious. Seems like things are getting bad brother-like. :p

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 895042
View attachment 895043

Sneak Pics

Because rendering is taking too damn long to finish, here are two new screenshot for you to enjoy. Just to give you an idea, the 2nd low light render took me around 4 hours to finish. And I am still not satisfied with the quality of that image.
Thanks 4 the share my friend. :)
She looks so stunning, specially the one where she is wearing stockings :p :love: hihi (The Stocking-Lover Latex):ROFLMAO:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 895042
View attachment 895043

Sneak Pics

Love how she looks and lies in the second pic but... is that her brother? Hm... personally not a fan of the stuff around him and his friend not a fan at all. I mean if that would be invest and the brother would more ugly yeah why not ok. But still personally not a story line a look forward to. The pic looks still sexy tho very well done!

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Love how she looks and lies in the second pic but... is that her brother? Hm... personally not a fan of the stuff around him and his friend not a fan at all. I mean if that would be invest and the brother would more ugly yeah why not ok. But still personally not a story line a look forward to. The pic looks still sexy tho very well done!
Hey Pogo123 I know you're a fan of ugly characters just like me ;) but there are enough out there already :D
But it's more interesting to find out what her brother and his friend have in store for Jane in the future :unsure: I hope we'll find out soon :)

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes