RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

sharlotte

Jan 10, 2019
Well, just started a new game and technically, not her brother anymore... It looks like the family is not her family any longer. Or was that updated a while back and I never noticed since I never bothered starting from the beginning again?

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
for what I can see wasn't just coding changes, mini-map, and main map were redone as well

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i like this game so far

nice corruption route
good renders

but the text needs a spell check
a lot of words are misspelled
it doesnt take away from the story
but for a final touch should be fixed

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
Apparently there is supposed to be a cheat function, could someone please explain how to find it. I was given a message that I have now earned a cheat function, but I tried navigating around in the settings and I couldn’t find it

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well, just started a new game and technically, not her brother anymore... It looks like the family is not her family any longer. Or was that updated a while back and I never noticed since I never bothered starting from the beginning again?
Incest rules, and whatnot....you can still pretend they're her family if ya want, but it can't be written that way, if the dev wants to keep a patreon page. It's been so long since I played this game, I can't remember when it was changed. I never started over, either, though. If I have to start over, and I'm a decent amount of time into the game, I usually just tag the folder with "wait til finished", cause I can't stand starting over when I've already put tons of time into a game. Games that get major overhauls tend to do that to me. I was curious, though, if the 2 new scenes early on were even worth starting over. Cause if not, I won't go back just to see them. lol

Reactions: Bourne9000

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Apparently there is supposed to be a cheat function, could someone please explain how to find it. I was given a message that I have now earned a cheat function, but I tried navigating around in the settings and I couldn’t find it
press ESC go into "Items" then under "Key Item" look for "Cheat Book"

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes