RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes
Jan 7, 2022
Damn I just played the game for the first time and I loved it. I really like the corruption part of the game!! It’s not too fast, not too slow and the events make sense as she slowly falls into depravity. We need more such games seriously. The art is also very very good. Especially the small details like her eyes expressions and glossy lips are too HOT.

The only complain I have is there are no repetable H-events In free roam. Like we need some daily quests with H events.

Anyone knows how long will the next update take?
Edit- just saw a post above that it takes 3+ months for an update? Really? Can anyone else confirm please. That’s sort of little long :( I just hope that there will be lot of content available to make it worth the wait!
Also, Is the Dev active here on F95?

Reactions: max211

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
just saw a post above that it takes 3+ months for an update? Really? Can anyone else confirm please. That’s sort of little long
The first post was on March in 2020, nearly 3 years and ten and a half versions, therefore 3 month are realistic and if you are not working full-time on a game and totally on your own, it isn´t that long.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Could be a great game.
Needs animation during all sex scenes though.

It needs a native English speaker to spell check it though for errors as there are some, and also check the English grammar as it needs checking.

There is WAY to much talking and thinking during sex scenes, before sure, after sure, but during for both thinking and talking, no, cut that crap out, no one debates both in their own mind and talking endlessly during sex lol.

This game reminds me fully of the game: Fashion Business, girl gets used and abused and paid next to nothing to keep her being used and abused while she acts like a helpless, dumb, bimbo, slut, and she has no hope of ever getting revenge on everyone lol, add in a revenge path also, be nice to see her actually using her brain for once instead of being the used, abused, bimbo, slut, cannot ever fight back type of woman lol.

The renders/artwork looks great, well done.
The story is good also, but could be great if the use and abuse me at all cost bs was changed or a revenge path added.

Jane looks great, top to bottom she looks great, no need for changes to her at all.
Some of the outfits she wears for her various jobs also looked great being honest, pity she didn't get to keep them all to wear daily out and about ;)

I like the fact that You added an out for options, that if we do not like how it is going, we can at some point say, no, and end the quest we are on and move onto other quests, I did that a few times now while playing the game.

Right now the game is maybe a 5 out of 10, as said, could be a great game, but, major changes are needed.

Last edited:

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i hope the dev adds anal very soon

i cant wait for her to run around with a butt plug all day
after that she can become the biggest anal whore there is:sneaky:

Reactions: Birdmiester

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
i hope the dev adds anal very soon

i cant wait for her to run around with a butt plug all day
after that she can become the biggest anal whore there is:sneaky:
Nah, I don't see a need for a butt plug. Just have small dicks fuck her ass at first and gradually increase the size.. oh and then dp and 3p

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
I run the game on Crossover on a Mac. Cant save or continue old saves and I always get this error message. Anyone with the same problem?

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I run the game on Crossover on a Mac. Cant save or continue old saves and I always get this error message. Anyone with the same problem?
That happens when you try to use an old save in the new engine. Use the provided save, or starting over are the only options you have.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is there a walkthrough or something as I seem to be stuck, not all the quest say end of content.

Do you need a certain level of depravity to start some quests?
And how dd you carry on raising your depravity points when you can't do any of the quests or is it just the case of repeating the quests you can do until the dialogue changes?

Mowgli code

Aug 7, 2022
View attachment 575305

Overview:
A girl who just lost her job and unsure about her life. Now its up to you how you want to shape her destiny. Based on your choice, she can become one of the upstanding citizen of the society or she can sink at the bottom.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-29
Release Date: 2023-01-15
Developer: Aperture Studio
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

FMag thanks for the link
*This port is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 575267 View attachment 575268 View attachment 575269 View attachment 575270 View attachment 575271
Can I get Android saves

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Do you need a certain level of depravity to start some quests?
And how dd you carry on raising your depravity points when you can't do any of the quests or is it just the case of repeating the quests you can do until the dialogue changes?
you do, to raise it just keep doing your quest, look under your quest log and do the ones you are able to do. eventually you get to what you need

vulf

Dec 12, 2017
I'm unsure why you didn't finish of the grandpa quest?
I could not finish the grandpa quest. How many times do you have to repeat delivering food? I gave up after something like 12 days. (repeats). Thing is, all the other quests were waiting on progress from this one, so I got stuck.

bob222222

Nov 22, 2016
I could not finish the grandpa quest. How many times do you have to repeat delivering food? I gave up after something like 12 days. (repeats). Thing is, all the other quests were waiting on progress from this one, so I got stuck.
Return to the grandpa after delivery food quest

Reactions: vulf

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Had a quick look at the rework and not sure yet it was worth all that time.
The addition of a gallery is great obviously. The new map I don't mind or care and maybe it makes sense if one plays longer, but why go through a full rework and not have pop up descriptions in front of every door you can get in? Some do and some don't, which is not only bad as we have to rediscover things but also a wasted opportunity when this was all about map rework.

kizuru

Jul 11, 2020
Had a quick look at the rework and not sure yet it was worth all that time.
The addition of a gallery is great obviously. The new map I don't mind or care and maybe it makes sense if one plays longer, but why go through a full rework and not have pop up descriptions in front of every door you can get in? Some do and some don't, which is not only bad as we have to rediscover things but also a wasted opportunity when this was all about map rework.
Love the game but the rework was a waste of time imo.

We just want new content!

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes