RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Apparently there is supposed to be a cheat function, could someone please explain how to find it. I was given a message that I have now earned a cheat function, but I tried navigating around in the settings and I couldn’t find it
Hit ESC. Then Item. Then Key Item. You'll see a Cheat Book there.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I mean I like the rework but would have much preferred more work on the story. Its been a long time since it has progressed and you risk losing a lot of people when first its a long time since the story has progressed and then you make up for it by reworking it? Um..... just my view but I think thats going to piss more people off then make them happy.

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
I’m not playing on a PC only on my shitty Android phone.
never played on Android but don't it has some equivalent way to access items/armor things like that? Items access should be same menu where you access Quest/Save and other options for the game

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
My old save does not work. Have I done something wrong, or I need to start a new game?
there is a provided save at the end of v0.10.5, as of now until full gallery is implemented you will have to start new save if you want to see specific scene, so far only scenes from old man as far as I know are implemented

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
never played on Android but don't it has some equivalent way to access items/armor things like that? Items access should be same menu where you access Quest/Save and other options for the game
I tried navigating around with the settings and there was no way to access that cheat function

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
Honestly, I like the idea of this game and it has potential.
The mental degrading, and going further and further...
What I would very much like to see is public events, such as random encounters, or interaction with NPC's on the street.
Also, more interaction with the characters in her home.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
What is this do I need to restart everything again since they change this game or is this a glitch on it? Cause I already wenot to far already and don’t want to start all over again I want to continue where I left off! Is there a way to do that?

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Honestly, I like the idea of this game and it has potential.
The mental degrading, and going further and further...
What I would very much like to see is public events, such as random encounters, or interaction with NPC's on the street.
Also, more interaction with the characters in her home.
maybe (hopefully) coming after she starts working in the brothel

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Dear Patrons,

Hope you are all doing well and have a chance to play the new update. Although, unfortunately there wasn’t any new content due to spending all my time doing a massive rework. But now that it’s done, I am back to creating new contents for the game.
The main focus of the next update will be the main quest. But some of the side quests will also have new contents. Right now I am writing scripts for the main quest. Once it’s done, my top priority will be writing story contents for the quest “Maid job”. This quest was kinda neglected in the recent updates. So I’m planning on changing it.
There are some other quests that I am planning on writing stories for. In fact, I have already started working on the first draft. But since nothing is finalized yet, I will refrain from talking about it just yet.
I will also try to be more active on Patreon which I was unable to do in the last few months due to the massive workload that was required to completely rework the game. Because of that, I couldn’t deliver on some of the promised rewards like promotional renders. I will try to rectify it by publishing multiple 4k renders instead of just one each month.
And finally, you all have my gratitude for sticking with me for so long. And I hope I will be able to fulfill all of your expectations of me by producing high quality and entertaining content for the foreseeable future. Thank you for all your support and take care.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes