RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I started the game again. I actually like the improvements.
Some additional slides and overall looks good. Of course i am curious how the game will move on. Especially the prostitution route.

So far, i still like the game a lot. More than other games that are very popular.

Keep it up, please.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Dear Patrons,
I hope you are all doing well. Here’s a brief summary of the current status of the next update.
The upcoming update will have two quests. The main quest and the side quest “Personal Masseur”. But both quests are pretty lengthy and have multiple erotic scenes with multiple story events in each quest. So it’s not a short update by any means.
The work on Main quest content is already done and right now I’m working on the side quest. Which will take two or three more weeks.
So the next update should be ready for release by the end of this month. Until then, stay safe and take care.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Dear Patrons,
I hope you are all doing well. Here’s a brief summary of the current status of the next update.
The upcoming update will have two quests. The main quest and the side quest “Personal Masseur”. But both quests are pretty lengthy and have multiple erotic scenes with multiple story events in each quest. So it’s not a short update by any means.
The work on Main quest content is already done and right now I’m working on the side quest. Which will take two or three more weeks.
So the next update should be ready for release by the end of this month. Until then, stay safe and take care.
Thank you so much 4 the share FMag :)

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Since i got me a 2K monitor i noticed if i go windowed full, the slides are noisy. Now i am not sure for which resolution it is made, i did not the effort to decompile if it is necessary, but when i open the game, it's a very small window. I am ok with that as it is still great and i like to have it over the full monitor.

Overall i am still happy with the game. Dialogue is good, slides are good and no animations. I am still convinced that a game does not need them to be good.

I still like this game the best and i hope that in some future distant we will see more of the choice we can make.

And thanks for the update. :)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
So I got further with the original then I have been able to with this revamp. All my stupid quests say do other quests to continue.... so none of them let me get anywhere. HEY DEV, if you are going to revamp maybe don't make this stuff more stupid. Its only saying no additional content on 2 of my quests so why the hell can't I do ANY of the other ones?

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes