RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
An interesting game with a ton of potential. The story and writing are solid and creative. The slow burn level is OK for the most part, and so far it has remained entertaining. The character models are good and the game overall is worth a look. The corruption levels are optional, enjoy the game however you like, Full corruption, somewhere in the middle, or a named Saint its up to you.

I'm not a fan of this style of game but here it works and the controls are simple. No stupid puzzles to solve or ciphers to Crack.

This game Needs a complete gallery, their is a Gallery per se but it is seemingly under construction. The animations that are here are....Not great but appreciated and welcome from all the light flashes on screen from all early scenes. If they get the animation quality upgraded (Badik or Fashion Business level) I could see this game becoming a Steam adult title best seller.

As for now I'm going to sign up for the Patreon in hopes this game continues and the quality continues to improve.

(Needs to have the number of Save slots increased!)

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
It really doesn't
Agree.
This RPGM version is actually pretty nice.
Sure, most people want games in RenPy but this game has everything you want.
I think this game thrives pretty well with that engine. I even like the recent update for the map. It seem minor but it does make it easier.
Personally, i really like it. There are worst RPGM versions out there. Some were old and had less features.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Dear Patrons,
Hope you are all doing well. This will probably be the final Patreon post before the next update comes out. Which means I am very close to the finish line.
Right now I am working on making and rendering scenes for the last two events. Which will probably take one more week to finish.
Here’s what you can expect from the next update:
Main quest: Three events. Each event will have at least one or in some cases more erotic scenes.
Side quest_The personal masseur: Three events. Each event will have erotic scenes.
So in total, there will be six events.
This is all the news I have for now. Stay safe and take care.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Dear Patrons,
Hope you are all doing well. This will probably be the final Patreon post before the next update comes out. Which means I am very close to the finish line.
Right now I am working on making and rendering scenes for the last two events. Which will probably take one more week to finish.
Main quest: Three events. Each event will have at least one or in some cases more erotic scenes.
Side quest_The personal masseur: Three events. Each event will have erotic scenes.
Thank You once & Thank You twice. :)
4 the share. ;)

3ni9mq

Apr 14, 2022

Dear Patrons,
So update is coming soon thanks for the info

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Newb question i'm sure but on PC all controls and everything worked great.

I'm trying to take another path on a new game so I installed the Android version on my Tablet, what are the controls to SAVE your game...go backwards, LOAD previous save etc. How do you bring up the MENU?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Newb question i'm sure but on PC all controls and everything worked great.

I'm trying to take another path on a new game so I installed the Android version on my Tablet, what are the controls to SAVE your game...go backwards, LOAD previous save etc. How do you bring up the MENU?
Try tapping with 2 fingers.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes