RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if u read my post I wrote:
- if u play without making choices u dont need the cheat.

that means, u are not actually doing any choices. why the hell do we play in RPGMV?
better to just make it into Ren'Py and create a Kinetic Novel.

mrazan

Feb 18, 2021
Can somebody please share the insight on the latest patreon post? The update blog one. Thanks in advance.

riai

Nov 25, 2017

Dear Patrons,
Hope you are all doing well. I am hard at work on the next update of the game. Right now I’m working on the first draft of the “Odd Neighbors” story-line. Apart from that, at least two other side quests will have new contents in the next update.
In the next update, Jane will have a very important decision to make. Which will impact how the rest of the game will play out.
Since I’m still at the very early stage of the development, This is all the information I am able to share with you for now. Once the scripts are done and I start rendering scenes for the game, I’ll be sure to share some juicy sneak peeks from the upcoming release. Until then, stay safe and take care.
(By the way, the image included with the update blog is just a promotional render, not a scene from the game. The 4k version of this render is available for the Platinum and Elite tier patrons.)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Dear Patrons,
Hope you are all doing well. I am hard at work on the next update of the game. Right now I’m working on the first draft of the “Odd Neighbors” story-line. Apart from that, at least two other side quests will have new contents in the next update.
In the next update, Jane will have a very important decision to make. Which will impact how the rest of the game will play out.
Since I’m still at the very early stage of the development, This is all the information I am able to share with you for now. Once the scripts are done and I start rendering scenes for the game, I’ll be sure to share some juicy sneak peeks from the upcoming release. Until then, stay safe and take care.
(By the way, the image included with the update blog is just a promotional render, not a scene from the game. The 4k version of this render is available for the Platinum and Elite tier patrons.)
Thanks 4 the update blog share! :)

Damn Jane looks good in stockings! :love: :devilish:

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022

Dear Patrons,
Did he dev provide timing for the next update?

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020

Dear Patrons,
Thanks for sharing the news

Blazha

Nov 12, 2017
if u read my post I wrote:
- if u play without making choices u dont need the cheat.

that means, u are not actually doing any choices. why the hell do we play in RPGMV?
better to just make it into Ren'Py and create a Kinetic Novel.
I must disagree with you here. This is an Erotic Corruption Game. The type of the game explains its mechanics. You are supposed to corrupt the MC in order to advance. If you don't corrupt her, of course she will not continue on the path that the game puts her. If you are looking for a normal life game where you can choose to play as a regular female then why are you playing this game at all? This is a fantasy. It has nothing to do with reality. I understand that the tastes are different for each person, but, again, if the game is not up to your taste or fetish, simply play something that suits you better.

I personally find this game highly entertaining, and i believe that it is more enjoyable that it is made in RPGM opposed to being made in Ren'Py. I do wish the creator all the luck in continuing with the process.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if u don't make the "RIGHT" choice u get stuck. u can't continue ANYTHING.
its a game-over or a better word, u get into a limbo. u can't do ANYTHING.

also, if u say: u are supposed to corrupt her to advance. thats the idea.
but if so, they should also have a GAME OVER if u pick the wrong choice. since NOTHING happens if u do that.

why give choices if all the WRONG choice leads to GAME OVER?
or worse. if u agree 4 out of 5 choices u continue playing up until U CAN NOT. so u NEED to do all 5 choices THE EXACT SAME WAY or u can't proceed.
since the REQUIREMENT NEEDS all 5 choices.

thats for me is not a corruption game. its a kinetic novel using RPGMV and the illusion of choices.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blazha

Nov 12, 2017
read AGAIN.

but if so, they should also have a GAME OVER if u pick the wrong choice. since NOTHING happens if u do that.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

or worse. if u agree 4 out of 5 choices u continue playing up until U CAN NOT. so u NEED to do all 5 choices THE EXACT SAME WAY or u can't proceed.

thats for me is not a corruption game. its a kinetic novel using RPGMV and the illusion of choices.
I was always a bit confused with people that feel the need to use caps. Do you often find yourself surrounded by people with bad hearing or are you just simply rude?
Again, I understand what you are trying to say, but there is one fact that you did not take into consideration. This is a "game in development". Getting soft-locked in a game in development is hardly something that should surprise you all that much. Perhaps the creator intended to leave some routes open in order to add additional content later. Or perhaps he simply failed to notice the possibility of soft-lock happening.

Stating that the game is "bad" for that reason would mark 95% of the games in development as "bad". Does the game have bugs and shortcomings? Well, of course. But considering that even AAA games have them even after the "full game" is released, I believe that we should have some leniency for a person that makes a game alone, or a game made by several people. And, at the end, again, if you consider those bugs and shortcomings to be such a critical issue for the game, or simply dislike the platform the game is made in, the site has several thousand other games that you can pick from.

I do hope that you will have far more fun with your next pick. Best of luck.

gametime25

May 21, 2017

Facts!! If you can't make choices on the game then it's just a novel. It's not even a game anymore.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I usually don't like RPMG but this one is not annoying, their is a quest log and not a ton of needless running around. The story is solid and after having played terrible RPMG's like Lily of the Valley I should go back and rate this higher just for being so functional and entertaining.

The one bug with the maids outfit in the last patch is annoying but easily worked around. I hope this story continues with more frequent updates but I have a new appreciation for this game after playing Lily of the V, which lack pointers, quest logs or any other useful quality of life features.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes