RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes
Jan 28, 2023
Finally!

from 3 days ago:

Dear Patrons,
How are you all doing? It’s been a while since my last blog update. But worry not, I am hard at work to deliver the best contents that you guys deserve.
I have already finished all the scripts for the Odd Neighbor quest and coded them in the game. All there’s left to do right now is render the scenes and add them.
“Barmaid” is another quest line that will feature in the next update. That quest was neglected for a long while and I think it’s time to add some events in that quest. So Jane will be back to serve some pervy customers.
There will also be some events at home. Where Jane will interact with some of her family members that might take some interesting turns.
For the next update, instead of focusing on just one or two quests, I am trying to add different types of content so that everyone will have something that they can enjoy.
Unfortunately, I am still working on the coding and scripting side of the game and haven’t rendered any scenes yet. So I can’t share any sneak peeks right now. But that will change soon enough as I am close to start working on rendering scenes. When that happens, I will be sure to post some sneak peeks to keep you guys interested. Until then, stay safe and take care.
i hope is about brother

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

10 July 2023

Dear Patrons,

I hope you are all doing well. Sorry for not being able to communicate with you guys as often as I would have liked. Main reason for that is because I have to juggle between my day job and working on this game project. But worry not, just because I am not too active on the discord and Patreon doesn’t mean I am not hard at work to deliver you guys the best contents you all deserve.

So let’s talk about the current status of the game. Here is the progress I have made so far…

Odd Neighbors: Two events.

Barmaid: Two events

Main quest: Multiple events with erotic scenes.

And then there will be some events at home as well.

You guys might have noticed that it’s taking quite a bit longer than usual to release the next update. There’s a reason for that.

In the previous updates, I usually focused on two or three quests. But this time I decided to diversify the contents instead of focusing on just a couple of quests. Which took more time for me to write scripts and coding.

The next update will introduce some new game mechanics as well. For example, if you have high enough depravity points, then now you can walk around at home while wearing your nightwear. That will open up some new events at home.

There is still plenty of work to be done before the update is ready to release. Because of that I can’t tell you the possible release date just yet. I am adding enough content so that it will be well worth playing after the long wait. So until then stay safe and take care.

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023

10 July 2023

Dear Patrons,

I hope you are all doing well. Sorry for not being able to communicate with you guys as often as I would have liked. Main reason for that is because I have to juggle between my day job and working on this game project. But worry not, just because I am not too active on the discord and Patreon doesn’t mean I am not hard at work to deliver you guys the best contents you all deserve.

So let’s talk about the current status of the game. Here is the progress I have made so far…

Odd Neighbors: Two events.

Barmaid: Two events

Main quest: Multiple events with erotic scenes.

And then there will be some events at home as well.

You guys might have noticed that it’s taking quite a bit longer than usual to release the next update. There’s a reason for that.

In the previous updates, I usually focused on two or three quests. But this time I decided to diversify the contents instead of focusing on just a couple of quests. Which took more time for me to write scripts and coding.

The next update will introduce some new game mechanics as well. For example, if you have high enough depravity points, then now you can walk around at home while wearing your nightwear. That will open up some new events at home.

There is still plenty of work to be done before the update is ready to release. Because of that I can’t tell you the possible release date just yet. I am adding enough content so that it will be well worth playing after the long wait. So until then stay safe and take care.

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.
No worries, most people here would rather have you take your time and give us a nice sized fairly bug free content. Thanks for the update.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Playing a completed version of this game will be so awesome, when it finally releases in 2043.
I bet you could create an entire VN game with as much or more detail! We can't wait for your contribution can you have an outline and some preliminary renders by next week? Should be super easy to create a story, multiple paths of that story, create dialogue, decide on character models and staging of each and every shot...I'm sure you will show us how easy it is.....RIGHT?

O an after you get us the first release it will immediately be uploaded to people begging for a HERO so they can get it for free, then complain and wonder why it's taking you so long to get the next update out.

Hamemo

Dec 20, 2018
I bet you could create an entire VN game with as much or more detail! We can't wait for your contribution can you have an outline and some preliminary renders by next week? Should be super easy to create a story, multiple paths of that story, create dialogue, decide on character models and staging of each and every shot...I'm sure you will show us how easy it is.....RIGHT?

O an after you get us the first release it will immediately be uploaded to people begging for a HERO so they can get it for free, then complain and wonder why it's taking you so long to get the next update out.
Didn't know you had to be a game dev to criticize a game.

Listen friend, I'm glad you like this game to the point where you have to be this hostile to a sarcastic comment. I did too. I loved the character models, the UI, the story, everything. This game had potential. Since I stopped my support back in March 2022 the game had like 6 scenes added, excluding the small events at the beginning, in one and a half years time (afaik, maybe I'm wrong). I can't pretend like 6 scenes in 16 months is OK. I've been burned before by games that are now outright abandoned. So sorry for being sceptikal

Last edited:
Reactions: BillKar13

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Didn't know you had to be a game dev to criticize a game.

Listen friend, I'm glad you like this game to the point where you have to be this hostile to a sarcastic comment. I did too. I loved the character models the UI, the story, everything, this game had potential. Since I stopped my support back in match 2022 the game had like 6 scenes added, excluding the small events at the beginning, in one and a half years time (afaik, maybe I'm wrong). I can't pretend like 6 scenes in 16 months is OK. I've been burned before by games that are now outright abandoned. So sorry for being sceptikal
You dropped your support that's about as loud and clear a message you can deliver to a developer. Oddly enough I dropped my Patreon support of this game until I see some better updates with longer scenes and better communication to the developers Patreons. I'm not knocking you for that as I feel similarly to you. However I do have issues with negativity and downing a dev simply because we think the updates should come faster, I doubt this dev uses this game as a full time job and real life happens. I am working on developing a game of my own so I see the challenges that a dev has to go through to create a game. Shit aint easy, even though it looks like it should be. If they are a studio with multiple people pulling a project through (I assume) it's easier.

The authoring part is a bitch, you can write text and dialogue forever and get to the end and decide it sucks and you have to start again, Deciding on set pieces and staging can also be a bitch even if you have chosen your character models.

I would love to see this game and this developer succeed. I wish him all the best and hope we get a great update. I keep my eye on all the games I follow and support the ones with the best communication with their Patreons/Subscribestar.

Downing a thread or a developer for taking to long to give you what you want is......

Simply start playing a different game until this update is ready to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: ironymaan

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Oh this shit is gonna be fkn good
i really hope dev goes full perverted ntr batshit crazy with this path and not with some vanilla romantic crap

jane is so fkn hot , even tho her model is very common in vn's , i find her extremely hot.

btw does she already fkd the boss from the warehouse job??
she hasnt fucked him yet ( vagina)
just a bj which was a face-fuck

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes