RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Finally!

from 3 days ago:

Dear Patrons,
How are you all doing? It’s been a while since my last blog update. But worry not, I am hard at work to deliver the best contents that you guys deserve.
I have already finished all the scripts for the Odd Neighbor quest and coded them in the game. All there’s left to do right now is render the scenes and add them.
“Barmaid” is another quest line that will feature in the next update. That quest was neglected for a long while and I think it’s time to add some events in that quest. So Jane will be back to serve some pervy customers.
There will also be some events at home. Where Jane will interact with some of her family members that might take some interesting turns.
For the next update, instead of focusing on just one or two quests, I am trying to add different types of content so that everyone will have something that they can enjoy.
Unfortunately, I am still working on the coding and scripting side of the game and haven’t rendered any scenes yet. So I can’t share any sneak peeks right now. But that will change soon enough as I am close to start working on rendering scenes. When that happens, I will be sure to post some sneak peeks to keep you guys interested. Until then, stay safe and take care.

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Finally!

from 3 days ago:

Dear Patrons,
How are you all doing? It’s been a while since my last blog update. But worry not, I am hard at work to deliver the best contents that you guys deserve.
I have already finished all the scripts for the Odd Neighbor quest and coded them in the game. All there’s left to do right now is render the scenes and add them.
“Barmaid” is another quest line that will feature in the next update. That quest was neglected for a long while and I think it’s time to add some events in that quest. So Jane will be back to serve some pervy customers.
There will also be some events at home. Where Jane will interact with some of her family members that might take some interesting turns.
For the next update, instead of focusing on just one or two quests, I am trying to add different types of content so that everyone will have something that they can enjoy.
Unfortunately, I am still working on the coding and scripting side of the game and haven’t rendered any scenes yet. So I can’t share any sneak peeks right now. But that will change soon enough as I am close to start working on rendering scenes. When that happens, I will be sure to post some sneak peeks to keep you guys interested. Until then, stay safe and take care.
Hope there are some scenes with the old grandpa.. been waiting for that content

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
massive bug... after you give massage (naked) you cannot change in your outfit anymore.

The MC becomes invisible and you are stuck there forever.

Plus.. the useless animation in the toilet it is absolutely obscene... better image only than a rough animation

disappointing...
Solution for maid bug massage naked.

This is now a known bug.

I read a solution for it on his discord channel.

Don`t wear the maid uniform and go in the basement and do the job now you have no bug.

Reactions: wildride69

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I hope this will end with a few hundred corruption and many plot hole to be filled in epizode 2 where the author would have learned a new more reliable engine where you dont have to walk around too

• Angry
Reactions: wildride69
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes