RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
uhhhh, he might have posted something stupid but I don't see how he attacked the dev.
Imagine a new player who comes here and only reads the last page before trying the game, s/he reads that the game is abandoned (which is not true) and leaves without trying the game with more chances. Thus, the developer's potential income is reduced, and if it's not an attack, then what is?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Imagine a new player who comes here and only reads the last page before trying the game, s/he reads that the game is abandoned (which is not true) and leaves without trying the game with more chances. Thus, the developer's potential income is reduced, and if it's not an attack, then what is?
No if he love the game he still play the game and always check for the new update. Thats a truly a fans. For example AWAM this game very slow for update but the fans always waiting the new one. There is thousand of comment on AWAM any of them its more sarcasm than mine but see the game get famous from the attention of many people.

Last edited:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
No if he love the game he still play the game and always check for the new update.
New players don't know about game nothing more than description and few screenshots, and abandoned game it's turn off, some can try but some skip. It's like someone tell to you friends a lie which ruin your reputation and then tell you "don't worry men, if they true friends they be your friends still or find out truth!"

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
The sex scene only with the old man for the moments. Marcus only get a blowjob from her only
Actually that's not true! She first have sex with a guy in the bar restrooms when was need to meet with hers cousin but she tell her that she can't come and Jane was left alone and decide to have some fun with some random guy! Then it's the sex scene with the old man... also i'm not completelly sure but i think she has sex with that guy who agree to help her get back or should i say "sneak back" in the office of hers ex-workplace from where she get fired ( she visited him in his apartment later and they have fun if i'm remember correctly) and let's not forget about her uncle and the massages( he almost fucked her already - pretty sure in the new update they will not only massage naked and has dry humping but will also fuck,but let's see...)!

Reactions: wildride69

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Actually that's not true! She first have sex with a guy in the bar restrooms when was need to meet with hers cousin but she tell her that she can't come and Jane was left alone and decide to have some fun with some random guy! Then it's the sex scene with the old man... also i'm not completelly sure but i think she has sex with that guy who agree to help her get back or should i say "sneak back" in the office of hers ex-workplace from where she get fired ( she visited him in his apartment later and they have fun if i'm remember correctly) and let's not forget about her uncle and the massages( he almost fucked her already - pretty sure in the new update they will not only massage naked and has dry humping but will also fuck,but let's see...)!
Oyaa thats correct, he is young guy who worked at the office when meet her on the bar but in my game I rejected him for the request.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes