RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Dear Patrons,

Hope you are all doing well. This will be the last update blog before the next update comes out. Right now I am working on the rendering scenes for the last event. Here’s all the quest lines that received new contents.
-Grandpa figure.
-Odd Neighbors.
-Slutty Secretary.
-Barmaid.
-Main Quest.
Thank you for patiently waiting for so long. You don’t have to wait for much longer as the next update will be out as soon as I finish rendering the last batch of scenes. Shouldn’t take more than two-three days.

Until then, stay safe and take care.

Rohan2000

Aug 10, 2023

Dear Patrons,

Hope you are all doing well. This will be the last update blog before the next update comes out. Right now I am working on the rendering scenes for the last event. Here’s all the quest lines that received new contents.
-Grandpa figure.
-Odd Neighbors.
-Slutty Secretary.
-Barmaid.
-Main Quest.
Thank you for patiently waiting for so long. You don’t have to wait for much longer as the next update will be out as soon as I finish rendering the last batch of scenes. Shouldn’t take more than two-three days.

Until then, stay safe and take care.
already 3 days have gone but the update still not realese

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Yet another dev posting eta that they failed to deliver on. I am shocked and I really wish devs would not make specific eta updates it makes them look bad.
I am not shocked, but I don't wish the same.
Instead I wish they provided ETA that they meet.
It's not that hard when you've got a few releases behind you, and even easier if you are happy to release a version that isn't "complete". After all, why do devs want each release to be "complete"or "bug free" when they deliver episodic updates over multiple years...

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I am not shocked, but I don't wish the same.
Instead I wish they provided ETA that they meet.
It's not that hard when you've got a few releases behind you, and even easier if you are happy to release a version that isn't "complete". After all, why do devs want each release to be "complete"or "bug free" when they deliver episodic updates over multiple years...
agreed. also today really should be the day of release... even there are some minor bugs or one storyline not fully flashed out which can get patched later on.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

The next update will be out on 10 September, 2023.
awesome! thanks for the update and thanks aperture doesnt leave us hanging for too long. but i still hoped it would get releases friday at the latest... oh well. one stressfull week to get over with till a nice and intersting update will drop.

but happy about the content which was mentioned. really happy crazy old guy gets some action again too :p

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes