RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Roninrain

Sep 7, 2023
Hey I am new why the gallery has only old man scenes?? Is there any other mod to view all scenes ? Or all the save games just before the scenes

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
if that's the case i take back what i said.

i find your post which i quoted funny and maybe my answer was not as witty as i thought
or maybe written down it is not as funny as if you say it

and yes i did not realize or read properly that you said sept 31
that one went over my head in that you are right

i am fully with you on that part that we should give dev time
as much as he/she/it wants

Reactions: ironymaan

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Is this developer known to mislead his supporters? For him to give an exact date for the update and then not deliver would seem like a bad business decision.
Yeah he should probably just release the update half finished like EA, Ubisoft and Bethesda for example. Everyone will hate it and cry for 20 pages but at least he made whatever arbitrary release date. Works out well for most devs to release a buggy mess instead of delaying to get it right on release day.

/S

Reactions: DoAdventures

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
No, and it’s not even 10th September yet, how could he not deliver if it’s not even the said date now.
Exactly. So for someone to say the developers update is bs makes no sense. If there's a track record of missing dates, which I don't think there is, then fine. Call bs. People are just negative

RyanT20346

Apr 11, 2022
does anyone know if I can play this on Mac? I once played it online but couldn't save my progress, I really want to get all the way through

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Now we can call "bs" on this developer. To announce that you're releasing an update on a specific date (today) and then on that date tell your subscribers it's not happening is just pure crap. This is why you don't commit to a date unless you're 100% sure you can hit it. Credibility killer.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes