RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I have No problem with Dev Releasing the update late. Ofcourse he should release when he is fully satisfied with his work but he shouldn't give any specific date or time. Just say coming soon or expected next week but he shouldn't promise any date .
Now that I will mostly agree with. It should have been stated as the next update will be released Late Sept - Early October and their would be a lot less chance for people to cry in thread about missing a specific date.

Always under promise and over deliver. If you take your computer in for service for example, if the technician tells you it will be ready in a week and the tech calls you in 3 days and says its done. They look like a caring hero! If you arrive in a week and he tells you he needs 3 more days he looks like an asshole.

Same principal.

Last edited:

Roninrain

Sep 7, 2023
Bruh it's 12 sep early morning here :censored: bro is literally playing with emotion:HideThePain: someone pass this message to the dev to not give any date or time just surprise drop the update this is better than giving date and continuously delaying it .

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
At least he is delivering and really engaged with his game and with the people who is supporting him. Stuff like this always happen, at least he is transparent about the problem and really trying to do the game good for all the people. He perfectly could have update the game with the problem, but the people deserved something good for the money they are paying so, give him time to finish, i'm prety sure he is going to deliver and amazing update and everybody is going to need a new keyboard after all your milk get over the keys...

Johny575

Sep 12, 2023
I don't think the update will come on 12 also :ROFLMAO:he will again post the same apology with sneak peak . It is looking like he is creating hype for his page so more people join it. I also recently joined with diamond but it is looking like he is just playing us around. This is unfair and why I will waste my hard earned money to the dev like this who can't even keep his promise. 1 or 2 times delay is okay problem can arise but bro he has done this literary 4-5 times this ain't coincidence.

Last edited:

Ricky_ronman

Jul 12, 2023
I don't think the update will come on 12 also :ROFLMAO:he will again post the same apology with sneak peak . It is looking like he is creating hype for his page so more people join it. I also recently joined with diamond but it is looking like he is just playing us around. This is unfair and why I will waste my hard earned money to the dev like this who can't even keep his promise. 1 or 2 times delay is okay problem can arise but bro he has done this literary 4-5 times this ain't coincidence.
Well, I can understand your frustration because you have given your money, and it is totally your right to question him, but still we can't know what he is going through. If you were in his shoes, then you would know that things can happen, but yeah just give him the feedback to not declare any release dates next time.
But my heart says we will get the update today.
Hopefully :4Head:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I hope this is last Extra Day
i feel you but i still appreciate his open communication and that he tries more to deliver updates then way too many other creators in that kind of niche genre.

also he posted this 22 hours ago which means today he "should" reveal it. but you can never be certain ^^

Reactions: wildride69

Van_Nikff

Sep 4, 2017
Downfall: A Story of Corruption
Overview:
A young dev misses another update millstone and unsure about his life. Now its up to you how you want to shape his destiny. Based on your choice, he may remain faithful to his loyal patrons or he can become one of the upstanding citizen of the society like stoper or L&P :BootyTime:

Johny575

Sep 12, 2023
I don't think the update will come on 12 also :ROFLMAO:
Told y'all he doesn't care about his patrons or the audience. This is the fifth time he has done same BS, and you still think he is honest. If he had been honest, he wouldn't have said that update would come in 1 day, 3 times. On first time only he could have said, "There is some problem I will try to fix as soon as possible expect some delay , but what he did was created hype so more people stay engaged

• Angry
Reactions: LoveWhores

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Told y'all he doesn't care about his patrons or the audience. This is the fifth time he has done same BS, and you still think he is honest. If he had been honest, he wouldn't have said that update would come in 1 day, 3 times. On first time only he could have said, "There is some problem I will try to fix as soon as possible expect some delay , but what he did was created hype so more people stay engaged
Wow you may be right, I guess your out of here and going to play something else and your obviously canceling your Patreon I am sure you have. Nice knowing you, See you later bye, Take care.

Ricky_ronman

Jul 12, 2023
Man the day is not over yet in some regions and he has not posted any blog till now so maybe update could be coming

Reactions: DoAdventures
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes